Info for Arctic Liquid Freezer II Users: Defective Units and Service Kit

Well since he is an influencer and has non-biased videos, good that Artic came to their senses, otherwise it would have been bad for them only. Steve in one of his videos shared that most of the products reviewed are bought and not provided for free to them. I wonder what the reason would be. ;)
;)

Well since he is an influencer and has non-biased videos, good that Artic came to their senses, otherwise it would have been bad for them only.
Watch the video, the defect was not found by Gamers Nexus/Steve. Arctic themselves out of their own goodwill did the announcement publicly and reached out to Steve over Email to do a video for more reach/awareness.
Steve wasn't even aware about the issue.

Watch the video, the defect was not found by Gamers Nexus/Steve. Arctic themselves out of their own goodwill did the announcement publicly and reached out to Steve over Email to do a video for more reach/awareness.
Steve wasn't even aware about the issue.
What did I say and What are you interpreting out of it. Read it once more on what I said.

I was referring to the reputation that Steve has, he is unbiased and brutal for his reviews. While you will see many fanboys and biased videos.
Then I also praised Artic for doing what is right and they found the best guy for it. Plus their AIO's have already been covered with I think 5 years or 6 years of warranty so this would have been covered. I have seen that entire video where he uses his bare hands. Plus the performance would not have dipped immediately as far as cooling the CPU is concerned. Gunk would have deposited over a period of time, thanks to Jay2cents. Oh, they could have picked him up too. Another nice chap. There are literal and metaphoric comments in both.

Last edited:
What did I say and What are you interpreting out of it. Read it once more on what I said.
My bad maybe but your exact words "good that Artic came to their senses" had a tone like as if you were trying to say Arctic did something wrong or was doing wrong and they changed their decision/direction due to the influence of Steve. Hence why I clarified it was Arctic themselves who disclosed the defect and informed + asked Steve to cover this on his channel for more outreach.

No one "came to their senses" since they were already doing the right thing.

My bad maybe but your exact words "good that Artic came to their senses" had a tone like as if you were trying to say Arctic did something wrong or was doing wrong and they changed their decision/direction due to the influence of Steve. Hence why I clarified it was Arctic themselves who disclosed the defect and informed + asked Steve to cover this on his channel for more outreach.

No one "came to their senses" since they were already doing the right thing.
They have to come to their senses because you have seen how brutal social media and boycott has been to Bollywood movies now, especially from the AAA Movie Stars. They are tanking. Now companies are more responsive and listening to customers. We all know about the bad batch of power supplies from Gigabyte which they fixed. We know how NVIDIA back in late 2000's tried to save money by saving on the soldering for GPU. Apple had the Antennagate and then Steve jobs would tell that you are holding the phone wrong. These are all references to point out that Artic came to their senses realizing its better to prevent then cure. Plus Artic is a company I admire for what they are doing.

Just an update since I said I would update here in my original post. Got my kit a month later after the order on Sep 20th and serviced it.
It was easy and pretty straight forward.

Experience here

Back