InFocus SP4805 Projector

Status
Not open for further replies.

meridien

Disciple
The ScreenPlay 4805 uses native 16:9 DarkChip2™ DLP technology from Texas Instruments®. You see maximum fidelity — a picture clarity, brilliance and color that must be seen to be believed. Coupled with Academy-award-winning enhanced Faroudja DCDi™ video processing, the images are produced with ultimate fidelity. With Faroudja DCDi there is no need to buy external boxes to enhance the deinterlacing. And 750 video-optimized lumens combined with 2000:1 calibrated contrast ratio, all in native DVD format and able to scale HDTV, the image is always crisp and lifelike.

This is one of the most popular SD projectors and is known for its brilliant image and long life. I still don’t feel like letting it go…

VIDEO: Component and RGB HDTV (720p, 1035i, 1080i). DVI with HDCP for digital video and encrypted digital video. Component EDTV (480p, 576p progressive scan), Component, Composite and S-Video standard TV video (480i, 576i, composite SCART with adapter, NTSC, NTSC M 4.43, PAL: B, G, H, I, M, N; SECAM: M). Computer: Digital nd analog PC, Macintosh®, up to 1024x768 resolution through intelligent resizing Communication: USB
INPUTS & OUTPUTS
1 - Component (RCA): HDTV, EDTV (progressive), and Standard TV component video (interlaced)
1 - S-Video: Standard TV Video
1 - Composite (RCA): Standard TV Video
1 - Stereo RCA jacks: L&R Audio input
1 - DVI (M1): HDTV RGB, HDTV Component, Digital Visual Interface (DVI) with HDCP decryption, computer, and USB, HDMI via available adapter
1 - 3.5mm Stereo Mini-Jack: Audio output (variable)
1 - 3.5mm Mini-Jack: 12v screen-drop
DISPLAY
Projection System: New TI DarkChip2™ 480p 12° DDR DMD
Resolution: 854 x 480 (16:9)
Projection Lens: All glass. F/2.4, 21-25mm focal length
Color Wheel: Proprietary, 6-segment color wheel, (6500K color temperature), D65 color calibration
Calibrated Contrast Ratio: 2000:1 full on/full off
Lamp (dual mode): 160/200-watt SHP, 4000 hour average lifetime
Video Optimized Lumens: 750 ANSI max
Modes: Front/rear/ceiling mode
Focusing Distance: 5'/ 1.5m to ∞
Keystone Correction: Digital, up to +/- 20° Vertical
SMPTE Brightness: Up to 9’ ( 2.74m) wide, 16:9 screen (based on 750 lumens max)
Throw Ratio: 1.77:1 – 2.13:1 (distance/width)

Included Items: InFocus 4805 DLP projector
Accessories: AC Power Cord, Lens Cap, Remote Control, M1-DA to VGA and USB cable. Special - M1-DA to DVI-D cable (difficult to get) – can attach to HDMI sources using a DVI to HDMI converter barrel.
Condition: Good condition. 3 years old. Lamp 376 hours – original lamp.
Warranty: No warranty. Bought in USA.
Price: Rs. 10,500/-
Shipping: All India (Buyers Expense), Mumbai buyers preferred

View attachment 11857View attachment 11858

Where are you located. Do you have someone here who can pick up for you? Alternately I can have it well packed and shipped with a good courier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back