FS: Mobile Infuse 4g - New

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilpoddar

Disciple
Hi,
Wanting to sell my brand new Samsung Infuse i997 phone. The phone has been unlocked. I have installed custom based rom to make it faster and smoother. I have never used the phone. It comes with all its accessories except headset.

Price: Rs. 15000

Reason for Sale: It's too big for little brother.

Contents:

1.) Phone including Original Box

2.) $5 worth Case Cover

3.) Third Party Charger

4.) 2 extra screen guard
5.) MHL Adapter

PS: Will prefer Mumbai buyers for obvious reasons.

In case of any question, feel free to contact me.

img20121220224017.jpg

img20121220223950.jpg

img20121220223935.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
img20121220223920.jpg

bought a brand new off ebay us for 12k. you are free to price as you wish but i just wanted to inform any prospective buyer.

Hi,

Interested in the same but as others have posted please revise the price ! PM me the best price Shipped to Bangalore.

bought a brand new off ebay us for 12k.

Can you please if you don't mind send me the link ??? PM me please.

Regards.

To all those seeking the link for buying this cheaper, start your own thread or PM the concerned member. The next post asking the same will result in an infraction

yes after rooting you can flash a jelly bean rom onto this device.. but it will not be 100% stable..... and some features might not work... and something like camera or sound might not work.... but the screen is just way too awesome man.. better than S2 ... but it lags as it is a single core mobile

What I remeber the Custom JB is quite stable and i think every thing is working on it. Check the infuse section on XDA for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back