Inline animations for Vlog

Hi, I have seen YouTube videos where inline animations like Host name, Specifications etc fly in and fade away. How can we do that ? I do not have Adobe Premiere but have Davinci Resolve. Where do we get those inline animations ? Or are they a part of video editing software ? I am open to installing new software for this purpose.

Any advice will be great. Thanks.

The best way to do this is Adobe After Effects - Also there are readymade plug ins for Adobe Premier Pro - Mostly paid as well as Free, Those very impressive one are readymade After Effects Programing done by the people which is sold by the stock footage web sites
Not an expert on DV Resolve but the basic is quite easy. The main idea is:

1. You Create key frame
2. You Slide In the Text from Left to Center or (Bottom To Up)
3. Stay there as time you intended in the center
4. During the time you chaging the opacity (or color) 0 to 100
5. Once done Slide Out the text Center to Extreme right which is out of frame…by chamgin the Opacity (color) as you wish

The above I mentioned is the work flow of Adobe Pr + Ae Screnario - I’m sure DV resolve handled this other ways.

Another thing many quick YT‘ber used are Wondershare Filmora version which is less costly then the Adobe….comes with sevral kind of pack according to your subscription.

You have a few options here
1 Search for free text animation pack/ motion graphics pack for Resolve and you may get some useful ones for free.
2 Watch some tutorial and create your own in fusion tab of Vinci resolve. These are not very difficult to make and once made you can use them again and again as templates.
3 Other options include using Filmora or Premiere pro and downloading a text animation pack for these software.
4 Another good option is to create these in power point, use a green background, export as mp4 and then remove the green screen in resolve.
5 Another option is to create these in kinemaster, export and then use in your videos.
I recommend searching for free text animation pack for Da Vinci Resolve. I have found one. https://www.allavio.com/product/free-titles/

Back