CPU/Mobo Intel 1.8 Ghz CPU/MSI 6398 mobo/256 MB DDR 266 - Expected Price

devp24

Disciple
What Price should be expected for the following configuration MSI-6398 (Intel 845) mobo, 256 MB DDR 266, Intel 1.8 Ghz CPU, GeForce 2 MX400 64 MB video card ?? Hope to get honest repliessssss

From the kind of prices you've been quoting everyone else, you look to be a very honest sincere man who does not like to rip people off. You also seem to understand the value of goods very well too.
So how about everything above for 300 bucks .. wat do you say??? :)
If you're interested, I can take it up to 310 bucks.. do understand i'm low on cash! And please reply soon, so I can come tomorrow and take it away

oooopsssss.....neways thanks for replying....i thought no1 would be replying to my thread....so ne1 else with their price ???

hey, are u just enquiring the prices of these items or actually selling them? If u r not selling them, then we'll carry on the discussion in CPU/Mobo section. Lets keep Market purely for buying n selling

TheMask posted 0.65 minutes later:

moving thread to CPU/Mobo until further notice from devp24

a new Sempron 2200+, a cheapo board and a 256MB stick wud cost less than 6k. and since this combo performs a tad slower than that, and since this is 2nd hand i wud pay less than 3k for this.. just my 2 cents..

so it means even after selling almost half of my PC i will not be able to buy a new video card....will need to catch some bakra from my locality to buy it....

Back