FS: Desktops Intel 8th Gen NUC (NUC8i3BEH) with 2 x 16 GB HyperX DDR4 and 120 GB WD Green 2.5 inch SSD

ibose

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Dec 10, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use
The NUC was bought from a forum member couple of years back. No warranty remains but in great condition as evident from the photos. It has seen minimal usage, on and off.
It comes with 2 x HyperX Impact 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 modules and one 120 GB WD Green 2.5 inch SSD. I am looking to sell all of it as a bundle hence posts and messages asking to sell stuff separately will be ignored. Detailed specifications can be found here. It comes with the original box, power adapter and VESA bracket. Please note that the quoted price is final and not negotiable.

NOTE :-
Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM. Irrelevant posts will be reported based on the rules of the Marketplace.
SHIPPING : Preference will be always for a local sale. For shipping, it is recommended that the buyer pays and arranges for the pickup. If you want me to ship, it will be extra and at actuals. I would strongly recommend insuring the package but it will need to be borne by the buyer. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. However I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
SALE PRIORITY : Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.
WARRANTY : Testing warranty of two days from date of delivery.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 288
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 299
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 299
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg