Intel Atom Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
As simple as the thread title , interested in buying ATOM setup. Please PM with realistic deal value. Please do include the purchase date in the pm along with the price looking out for.

Atom as a new board costs about Rs 3000 only for the MB with Proc. So at you price point it is unlikely to find a setup! Since it is a releatively new board, I doubt that you will find many sellers.

@hellboyx2 : i prefer sticking to TE, if i wanted ebay i would have headed that way.

@matoind : im not debating ? nor am i forcing someone to sell it off to me. thank u for the info.

for the rest, BUMP !!!

Hi ,

You Can Go for intel original atom board or gigabyte pair that with the iball baby cabbie and vooom .you can check our website for more details .Thats it

Hi ,
You Can Go for intel original atom board or gigabyte pair that with the iball baby cabbie and vooom .you can check our website for more details .Thats it

:O u have listed used atom on ur website ? and i want to go for the atom setup and hence this thread, dint really understand your post. thanks for the free bump though.

^Point is, OP is looking for the combo for a 'realistic deal value', in and under 1.5k. No offense Hanzy, but I wish someone could dispose off an Atom combo for that price!

Happy hunting!

^no offense taken.

- but since u post that u need to know......i am forced to keep a low wanting price so that people can post realistic prices , and i'm not exaggerating here when some people try to sell of things at some real insane prices. prices so close to new and better hardware available out there that infact at times i feel embarrassed. everyone is not like you who did post ur last intel mobo/processor deal at the 'realistic' tag u were asking me not to take offense abt :peace:

Closing thread before it turns into POPCORN thread.

Happy Diwali to all.... Any sellers Please PM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back