Intel BXNUC10I5FNHWA5

Emrebel

Adept
Got it today, factory sealed pack, has Win 11 and a single 8GB DDR4 memory stick. SKU is not traceable on the Intel website though.
Added some information here -

how is the performance?
For office and browsing, YouTube, can't see anything wrong with it. I am waiting for 23H2 to deploy (comes with 22H2) and then will run Atlas on it. 8Gb is a little low, so an upgrade is planned.

I was planning on using it as a music transport and server, but the fan is a little noisy for that sort of application. Plus, the dead 8i3 NUC it was replacing has sprung back to life. I have three NUCs now, one more than I actually need.
Added some information here -
I'll take a look, thanks!

For office and browsing, YouTube, can't see anything wrong with it. I am waiting for 23H2 to deploy (comes with 22H2) and then will run Atlas on it. 8Gb is a little low, so an upgrade is planned.

I was planning on using it as a music transport and server, but the fan is a little noisy for that sort of application. Plus, the dead 8i3 NUC it was replacing has sprung back to life. I have three NUCs now, one more than I actually need.

I'll take a look, thanks!
I want to replace the old desktop at home with something simple for the parents to operate. I like the portability part but my only concern is the older generation. They will mostly use the system for browsing internet.

I want to replace the old desktop at home with something simple for the parents to operate. I like the portability part but my only concern is the older generation. They will mostly use the system for browsing internet.
It's more than enough hardware for your use case - just pop in couple of 16 GB RAM sticks and you should be set.

Back