Intel Core2Duo E6400

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hey guys,

Kind of stuck in tricky situation. So putting this for sale.

item: Intel Core 2 Duo "E6400" 2.13Ghz (266 x 8)

age: Going to be 2 months old. Used for 1 1/2 months then upgraded to E6600.

guarentee: 10 days personal non DOA warranty.

asking price: Rs 9600/- + Shipping

oc: 3.27 Ghz @ 1.387V Stock Cooling

pic:

A very good alternatives for people who cant afford a E6600 and want a higher multiplier. Suppliments lower end motherboards well. Am selling for quite a loss, not even the price I bought it for, so please dont low ball.

Please PM/post me your offers. No OT please.

Regards,

Karan

For CPU warranty hardly matters. If you wana kill CPU you have to fry it on purpose :p ( Noone say anything regarding this to me ;) )

This is great price for 6400 be it local or imported purchase.

Thanks for the remarks guys.... gives me reassurance. Anyways I am looking at some other buyers for slightly higher price... Dont want to loose over 3K on the cpu :( But PM/Post your offers okay.

Regards,

Karan

@VIJ

thats why i said dat.nywayz i'll pm him and confirm.:ashamed:

Aniruddh said:
@VIJ

thats why i said dat.nywayz i'll pm him and confirm.:ashamed:

Hey buddy.... Thats why I have avoided the bargaining game and priced it low from start. Anyways, as Funky said, these are highly resilient processors, you literally ahve to try hard to get these to break. Even then, these will keep operating at stock :p

But I am extending 10 days of non DOA (you get 10 full days to test it for non DOA, i.e. Dead On Arrival) from myside. That should give you all the assurance you need.

Regards,
Karan

Darthcoder said:
Does it have all the accessories/parts like heatsink and stuff??

Hey, the rockbottom price is for the PROCESSOR. If you want, i will bundle in a Socket 775 HSF. Thats not a big issue. Talk over IM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back