Intel D2800 MT Ultra Thin Mini Itx motherboard with embedded dual core Atom

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Intel Desktop Board DN2800MT is a mini-ITX form factor board. Backward compatible

with ATX and microATX, this form factor allows you to build energy efficient and small form factor solutions. This board offers simple, affordable, and Internet-centric computer designs in a compact 170mm x 170mm size; perfect for an ultra-small form factor system with one-litre type chassis or all-in-one chassis.

The DN2800MT ("Marshalltown") is Intel's follow-up to the popular D945GSEJT ("Johnstown") board that launched the Thin-ITX platform. Improvements include dual core CPU with a higher clock frequency and enhanced graphics capabilities, all while lowering the system TDP from 11.8 watts to just 8 watts. Updated I/O features include support for PCI Express (x1) and mSATA, and a second, half-height, PCI Express Mini Card, HDMI, and high-current USB 2.0 ports for fast charging of other devices. Targeted specifically at the embedded, low-power computing market, the Marshalltown is an ultra thin (< 20 mm thick), fanless main board. Offering onboard DC power, it has the potential to have an extremely small footprint and is excellent for use in custom enclosures or other embedded systems

Specification

Name

D2800MT

Processor

Intel Atom Processor D2800 (Dual Core)

1.86GHz

Chipset

Intel NM10 Express Chipset

L2 Cache

512 KB x 2 L2 Cashe

System Memory

Single channel DDR3 1066/800 MHz

2x DIMMs (max 4GB)

Graphics

Integrated graphic VGA port & HDMI

Power

8-19V DC Jack

Connectors (rear)

1x VGA

1x LAN 10/100/1000MBit (Realtek)

1x HDMI

2x AUDIO

4x USB2.0

Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio (ALC) Incl multi-stream support

Connectors (internal)

1x PCI Express

1x Mini PCIe

AUDIO (Front panel)

AUDIO (SPDIF)

4x USB

2x SATA (3GBs)

2x COM (Serial)

1x LVDS 24 bit

Included

Drivers CD

I/O ATX rear plate

2x SATA cable

Form Factor

mini-ITX (170mm X 170mm)

Passive thermal solution

Price - Rs 6200 + Shipping

Limited quantities available. Price valid only for the next 7 days.

Attachments

• D2800MT.jpg
    D2800MT.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 211
Gone? Available? Price?

Am pretty interested in a super-thin HTPC/Audio system.

Do you also have a mSata disk you can offer?

You have an account where I can deposit a cheque? Better still, a phone number where I can call you - need some more stuff and see if you can help. PM me pls
<

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back