Intel E2180 + Mobo + RAM + Ultima 90i + Hard disk cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

viralbug

Skilled
Intel E2180 2.0Ghz

Works without a hitch. I could run it at 2.7Ghz undervolted. ;) Hardly ever I put more volts than stock.

Bought on: 4th Oct 2008

Warranty till: 4th Oct 2011

SOLD

Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L

Everything works fine. Had RMA'ed it a few months back for a display issue with graphic card and came back repaired. No other problems.

Warranty till: 4th Oct 2011

SOLD

Transcend DDR2 2x1GB 800Mhz ram

As you can see from the pic, I had installed an aftermarket heatspreader on each module. Unfortunately, it seems the adhesive has stuck really hard and I can't remove it. I don't wanna risk applying too much of force and end up ripping off chips from the PCB. :O

So I'm selling these as it is. They work perfectly fine. I could run them at 900Mhz 4-4-4-12 at stock volts. ;) Never used anything above stock volts.

Warranty till: Unsure :ashamed:

SOLD

Thermalright Ultima 90i

I had bought this from someone else and it had already started to flake a little back then. Right now one side where I attached a fan has flaked quite a lot. You can see from the pic. The other side looks good. Apart from the flaking, this heatsink has no issues at all. It still works great and keeps the CPU cool. :D

I would have loved to keep this with me, but unfortunately there is no bolt thru kit for 1156/1155 sockets. :(

It comes with bolt kits for LGA775 and AM2/AM2+/AM3 sockets. It has pins for attaching a 90mm or 120mm fan.

SOLD

Hard disk cooler[/SIZE]

Also up for sale I have a hard disk cooler. Works for internal 3.5" drives.

Hardly ever used. Had bought it, used it for a few days and lying around ever since.

SOLD

Pics:

I can take mobo+proccy+ram combo. Let me know the price including shipping to Bangalore.

replied to your PM VB.

I see you have upgraded your system to sandybridge setup. So I don't think you can arrange for a cpuz screenshot. can you do a quick bare-bone setup and take photographs of the bios from the monitor itself? (using ur mobile cam). That would assure both of us that everything is running fit and fine before shipping. :)

Payment for the components has been made by the buyer today. Thank you for your interests everyone. :)

Only the Ultima 90i is available now.

Thank you very much. Received the MB+Proccy+RAM and all are working fine. Will put the iTrader rating in a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back