WTB Intel i5 8400 or 9400f

If you have the board then sell the board and buy combo from a newer gen used or new. That would be better imo. 8th and 9th gen are not really good either. Is it only for gaming?

If you have the board then sell the board and buy combo from a newer gen used or new. That would be better imo. 8th and 9th gen are not really good either. Is it only for gaming?
The thing is my old board went kaput and I bought new board to replace it (b365 mortar) but somehow it got a little bend on io shield in transit. Cant sell the board now due to the bend as the demand will be much low. Only looking for the processor for that damn reason. It's a messy situation I'm in.

if its in warranty; try getting it replaced or post WTB request for the same - their are many ppl who will ship you the shield (if they have matching one) for just shipping cost
The io shield got damaged while I was returning the board to the original seller. [Pcstudio.in]
This mobo have a fixed io shield
Seller claims it was due to bad packaging at my end.

So the processor turned out to be the imposter. Bought i5 9400F for 9.5k local shop. Thanks for showing interest.
I'll post a sale thread for i5 8400 and B360 Gaming 3 once it replaced.

Back