1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
2 year 9 months
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not needed
For sale is a nearly unused BOXNUC7CJYSAMN
This was brought for homelab usage but I decided to move the deployment to a virtualised state instead.
The default config came with 4GB RAM and 64 GB emmc

I have added 8GB DDR4 2666 (crucial) for a total of 12GB and a 240 GB WD Green SSD (WDS240G3G0A))

Pricing the same at 7K for all .. not too keen on split sales.

All purchases are from July 2023 and all components should have 2 years 9 months of warranty left as far as I know (although happy to be corrected if its lower)
All items are not used other than assembly and brief testing .. HDD will have 100% health .. Scratches visible on pic are not on the unit but on the protective film on top
Box and full kit available for NUC but not for drive/ RAM

Attachments

• photo_2023-09-18_14-21-25.jpg
    photo_2023-09-18_14-21-25.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 169
  • photo_2023-09-18_14-21-21.jpg
    photo_2023-09-18_14-21-21.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Interested. Can you please post bill and link to actual product? Any experience with shipping to Mumbai?

I am not sure whats with the invoice policing..
Just marked it on the original post as not available - although for all practical purposes, it will be made available to the buyer..
Hope everyone is happy now

More than the warranty ( you don't need invoice to claim warranty for NUCs ), it should have been added just because the OP said yes to invoice being available.
I'm aware but posted because this FS post is in violation of the forum rules (still).
But since it's already sold, it hardly matters now.

@superczar You're older member here than many of us but still allow me to reiterate the rules here of the FS section. You must post the invoice if you say it's available OR if you say warranty is remaining on any item regardless if it's actually needed to claim warranty or not.

I'm aware but posted because this FS post is in violation of the forum rules (still).
But since it's already sold, it hardly matters now.

@superczar You're older member here than many of us but still allow me to reiterate the rules here of the FS section. You must post the invoice if you say it's available OR if you say warranty is remaining on any item regardless if it's actually needed to claim warranty or not.
henced edited to mark as no.. i just checked the rules and i see its a new requirement - but t isn’t required if marked as No.

i don’t know what the reason to introduce said rule was .. having said that i have no intent of circumventing rules (old member or otherwise)
hence marked as No and thats what I will be doing going forward since i would prefer not to post (personal preference ) NPPI .

i am assuming buyers would anyway ask when they DM to discuss :)

Where is this mentioned in the rules ?
I recall mods have sometimes ask to post invoice for items in warranty or lock threads until done. Perhaps it was because warranty needs invoice in most cases + you never know who you're dealing with (at the service center) and if they ask for invoice, no one's gonna help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back