FS: Desktops Intel NUC NUC7CJYHN5 (barebones) (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibose

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Kolkata (till Feb 10) / Bengaluru
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jul 25, 2022
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
July 6, 2025
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
It is in excellent condition (still has got the plastic on) and is in warranty. I would prefer selling it barebones (however cheap RAM and SSD options can be bundled; message me for more information).
I was using it back home for office remote working and it can easily drive 2 x 4k monitors along with MS Office and browsing. It performs these tasks admirably with very low power usage and is actually suited for these use cases only. To understand more on what it can and cannot do, refer to this review -
It comes with OEM adapter, box and all accessories.

NOTE :-
Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM. Irrelevant posts will be reported based on the rules of the Marketplace.
SHIPPING : Preference will be always for a local sale. For shipping, it is recommended that the buyer pays and arranges for the pickup. If you want me to ship, it will be extra and at actuals. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
PRICE : The price is final and non-negotiable
SALE PRIORITY : Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg