Intel Q9450(Rs.6.5k)+EVGA 790i Ultra(4k)+WD Black Scorpio 2.5"(2.5k) price dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Intel Q9450(Rs.6.5k)+EVGA 790i Ultra(4k)+WD Black Scorpio 2.5"(2.5k) price droppe

BUMP...

Can also include 4gb corsair RAM 1333mhz sticks with the combo.

Not on hold for anyone anymore. frustrated with all this holding business. without which it would have been sold long back.

JUST DONT ASK TO HOLD IF U R NOT SERIOUS... PLS

OPEN WITH TRADE OFFERS-PM me with details

Re: Intel Q9450(Rs.6.5k)+EVGA 790i Ultra(4k)+WD Black Scorpio 2.5"(2.5k) price droppe

I am interested in mobo. Can you provide some good pictures of it? I hope it supports Q6600?

Mobo is currently installed and working inside a cabinet... Will try to remove the add on cards and will update new pics once M back at my work place..

^ Tht will be fine. Please post pics early if possible.

What accessories will you prodive with it?

Will try to include whatever it came along it..and whatever its left in the box. Havnt checked it for long but Backplate, Sata cables, IDE Cable Floppy drive cable, will be there..

rest will exactly let u know on Monday along with pics

Hi,

I am waiting for the pictures. Please upload them asap.

:)

Hey,

The link of pictures you pmed me, those are giving 404 error. Please provide some pictures asap.

Also, you dint send me the accessories list as discussed earlier. Please do it so that I can make payment tomorrow.

Check the above link mate..

OR CLICK HERE

Its working and I can see them..

And you will get:-

1. Original Box.

2. Small Manul.

3. Rounded HDD Cable.

4. Rounded Floppy drive cable.

5. Serial Cable extension.

6. Another cable exrension.

7. Will also include 3-4 sata cables.

8. SLI Bridge

9. And of course the MOBO ;)

Everything except the SATA cables is what came with mobo.

*all snaps taken were without cleaning dust which is present there. It will be cleaned before shipping so pls bear with that.

Interested in MObo+CPU+RAM. Sending u a pm

@OP

Dude what you did is not good at all. Yesterday itself, I confirmed you that I will buy the motherboard. You also sent me all the accessories list. Today morning also, you dint say anything, I asked for your account number and you gave it for money transfer. You still said nothing to me.

Now, when I have already transferred some money in your account (just for testing purpose whether you are receivng it intact), you are saying that you got a buyer who wants to buy all of your things, so you dont wanna sell to me????!!!!

You should have told me earlier that if someone else comes for the combo, you will ignore me completely. But after giving account number and I, having initiated transfer, how can you break the deal?

You dint say anywhere that you will sell the combo only, you gave prices of individual components but after settling with the deal, you break it without informing anything.

I know its your stuff and you will sell whoever you want to, but dude, seriously, you should try to keep your words in future. You tell me something and at the back, you are deciding something else. Its not acceptable at all. Even, we already finalized about the shipping and still this. It is totally disgusting.

Things are pretty much clear if u go thru whole thread. I have been holding components and people backing off.. And then only I wrote dont expect holding. Pay it and get it. and look at the thread how many single offers I have here and expect more in PMs.

Buyer for MOBO and CPU have backed out twice, for HDD twice.. and such things make difficult to hold up things. And if one have buyer for everything then its a common thing that anyone will do.. and still if I consider you u said its 90% sure... people who were 100% sure have backed out then how could I wait bro..

I have given u acc details today evening at ~4pm and have asked u to hold up the payment before 5pm and thats roughly an hour or may be 2 hours at max....

Come on ya it is understood in just top 5-6 posts that I will be taking up combo deal anywhere and anytime.. and is a common thing anyone can see. So why so much of talking here even after I explained u things in PM.

Even I dont want any such situation so I PMed you immediately.. AND THAT I DID AFTER CHECKING MY ACCOUNT. And U never told me anything about depositing Rs.100 or anything like that..

As simforgotten not paid full amount, You did exactly right thing. Even he may have done same thing. who want to wait... :)

Hope you remember my offer :)

@skumar and ultraportable

Dont you guyz even check whether you are paying the right person or not? OP dint gave me the IFSC code of his account, so to make sure I pay to the correct person, I transferred only Rs 100 and pmed him to check whether he has got the amount. Then I will transfer the rest of the money. That is what I told him on pm and I have proof of that. Also, always we should do such checks so that we dont end up paying a wrong person.

And Skumar, did I tell you to hold things for me? I just asked you to load some pictures first. Then I asked you the accessories list and after that, I directly asked for your account number and just after you gave the account number I immediately deposited some amount and asked for confirmation. What does that mean? If that means I am gonna back out, then thanks to both of you, your understanding of persons is beyond imagination.

@ultraportable

First know what exactly has happened, then jump onto comments, please.

Come on guys dont do this here..

@simforgotten Until u have not paid its not confirmed and I was saying u didnt told me anything about the payment of Rs.100. U told me this thing after I have asked u to hold the payment.

M sorry for all the confusion but Look at this thing.. I havnt received any money and until one gets money he cant be sure and after missing so many good offers one is tend to accept every offer. For once think from my side also.

Dont drag me that way I have not done anything un natural neither I planned to do any such thing. its an obvious thing.

And I think even you are making many personal comments just referencing to someone else's comments.

There is nothing that can make sure to workout such thing. I cant wait until I have money in my account.

And regarding IFSC Code its just a google away and there is nothing much to talk about.

once again sorry for any inconvenience created but nothing was intentional.

@ultraportable- Please dont just jump into things if u dont know and instead of improving things dont try to make then worse.... It wud be better if u limit things to your needs only. I know I may kill a deal but PLEASE..

[mod]Nobody except the concerned members are to post here please. [/mod]

^

I dont wanna drag this issue any further. But to me, a deal is a deal and I told you in pm that we have a deal. Still you dint believe me and that is why I am offended. Anyway, if your stuff is not sold yet, I am still in for it.

BTW, I used the following IFSC code - SBIN0008573.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

So all the stuff are sold?

MOBO + CPU+ RAM Sold, Shipped, received and confirmed by Khimera, itrader left from my side..

HDD Sold and shipped. Waiting for receipt confirmation.

@simforgotton- mate pls give me your account no...

^

You keep the money, it will remind you of me.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back