FS: Motherboard Intel Thin M-ITX DN2800MT with Intel Atom N2800, 2 x 4 GB DDR3 RAM, 120 GB mSATA SSD and other accessories

ibose

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jan 1, 2023
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Adventure completed; upgrades
This ITX board was bought from a forum member. The following additions were made on top of the original config post purchase -

120 GB EVM MSATA SSD
Additional 4 GB DDR3 RAM (Even though the BIOS displays 2 x 4 GB of RAM, actual RAM support beyond the official 4 GB is dependant on the OS and luck !)
2 x Wifi Antennae
VGA to HDMI adapter
60W Adapter

Specifications for the board are here and the manual can be located here (I love how they used to put together the detailed manuals then). The board comes with all the accessories shown in the photograph. I have the box as well. There is some corrosion as you would associate with a pretty old board but everything works perfectly fine.

Asking price for all of the above is Rs. 4000/- + shipping. My preference is to sell everything together but I can consider offers to buy majority of the items if not all. Price adjustments can be considered accordingly. Please contact me via PM only.

NOTE :-

Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM. Irrelevant posts will be reported based on the rules of the Marketplace.
SHIPPING : Preference will be always for a local sale. For shipping, it is recommended that the buyer pays and arranges for the pickup. If you want me to ship, it will be extra and at actuals. I would strongly recommend insuring the package but it will need to be borne by the buyer. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. However I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
PRICE : Any messages asking for best price will be simply ignored as the best price is already listed above. If you want to make an offer please do so only via a PM and please mention offer amount. The prices have been kept after considering current prices, availability, age, usage, etc. Do not draw any pricing comparisons using benchmarks/features of an entirely different brand/product or past offers. Do not quote prices from out of stock listings, Olx, Fakebook or some obscure "fly by night" shop (you are welcome to buy from those sources). Only if you have a genuine and current pricing comparison of exactly the same product which is in stock, you can contact me via PM with the link of the source.
SALE PRIORITY : Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.
WARRANTY : Couple of days of testing warranty from the date of delivery.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 242
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    623 KB · Views: 225
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 199
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    748.7 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
received just now. plugged in and everything works fine. ll install windows and update you tomorrow. hats off to you man for the packaging. thanks for the wonderful deal.

Back