WTB Intel Z77 Chipset motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthraXV27

Recruit
Please let me know if anyone is selling a Z77 chipset motherboard ( any brand, with or without warranty )

In case it is out of warranty, at least a week of testing warranty from the seller.

Thanks,
Mayur

Warranty is about a year i think, but consider it 6 months. Board is 100% functional, tested with a 3570k and overclocked it just to see if the board isn't a lemon. Price is about 12-13k.

Make it 10k shipped and I'll transfer the money by tomorrow :)

Also, please share some snaps of your board. I'll PM you my contact number.

Can't mate, price is fixed by the boss :(
He's also a techy and knows the price he would get if he sold it on eBay.com (this board is rare :p) . Anyways thats just my two cents on the topic, will have to actually ask him how much to sell it for. And i forgot to mention the board does not have the I/O Shield since we had the UD5H model before the RMA. Ill try convincing him but it's a long shot. Sorry if i got your hopes up.

Can't mate, price is fixed by the boss :(
He's also a techy and knows the price he would get if he sold it on eBay.com (this board is rare :p) . Anyways thats just my two cents on the topic, will have to actually ask him how much to sell it for. And i forgot to mention the board does not have the I/O Shield since we had the UD5H model before the RMA. Ill try convincing him but it's a long shot. Sorry if i got your hopes up.

Any update? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back