Interest Check - GO: Biostar TA690G AM2 mobo

burnz

Adept
i'm going to bring in a couple of pieces of the biostar TA690G mobo for some HTPC setups, since it's not available locally... shipped from Singapore... price is about S$155 (approx Rs 4200) each, excluding shipping charges... i'll be shipping these in via express courier (delivery within 3-4 days), so for those interested, we can split the shipping charges...

i can prob bring in a max of 5-6 pcs at one time, shipping will prob work out to an extra 700-800 per pc... dun worry abt customs duties, i got that taken care of ;)

if u wanna bundle with a CPU, say X2 3600+, it would cost around S$262 (approx Rs 7200).

put ur names down if u're interested... if all goes well, i should get the boards in 2 weeks max.

Hey Burnz.....I got the Biostar 690G board here through Abacus peripherals bangalore. I got it for 4660 all incl.They said they might have few more pieces for people interested.

Warranty is 3 yrs local....I will find out more & post

^^ let me know? i'll be in bangalore this thurs and fri, so i can pick up some locally if the shop has stock.. thanks!

let me know how many pieces u want. I will order the boards for you then..u can pick it up urself when u come on Thursday/Friday.Contact Abacus bangalore directly if reqd...if u cant get hold of anything...lemme know

I had patiently ordered the piece arnd 14 days ago & gt it in last weekend. That also I had ordred two pieces....just may be to help anyone out here...but sadly only one piece arrived.

Btw for the info....dont have too much hope on the mobo.....it is crapping arnd at 280-285 FSB. Currently I am running it at 2612 Mhz for 24X7 use.Better off with the cheap Jetway(which I also have) for 3.3k which does 2.4-2.5G for 24X7 use.

Anyway I have already asked for as many boards as possible to abacus....lets see....keep ur fingers crossed :p

TA690G ...there is no stock with abacus...so might take some time before new stock comes....btw Biostar Nv 7050 board is available for arnd 4.5k +tax

That oces very well in fact better than TA690G...only things that sucks is the layout

Back