Interested in Co-Op? We Have 3 Players, Looking for Player 4 for Team.

AlphaOmega

Disciple
My friends and I are looking for a 4th person to play co-op with. We had 3 people already, but our fourth is no longer able as his job timings have become different.

We play/want to play co-op games like L4D/2, Payday 1/2, Dead Island, Dying Light, Gauntlet, Magika, The Hunt, Warhammer: Vermintide etc. etc. Also open to other game types.

Our conditions:
1. Must have headset microphone and be fluent in Hindi and English (for online collaboration).

2. Broadband connection: Nothing much needed, even 1Mbps etc. will suffice. Just enough to be able to download games, patches, and chat.

3. We normally play anytime between 9PM to 1AM (depending on when everyone gets free from jobs). And on weekends, as freetime permits.

4. A generally quiet environment in each person's background. Nothing strict, just no great halla (dorm mates, children, pets etc. screaming) over mic :D

5. No assholes: Very important. We play for fun. We don’t spoil the fun of the team. We don’t abuse or call each other names.

6. We normally play on the harder difficulties. Not because we are awesome players, since our aggregate skill is medium, but for the challenge and enjoyment i.e. we don’t play the games to just rush through them to completion.

If you are interested, PM me.

Back