FS: Mobile International Galaxy Note BLACK with 5 months of Indian Warranty + Sealed Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. Selling my trusted Galaxy Note Phablet now. Been SUPER happy with it. Reason for sale: I (need) a Google Nexus 7 tablet for potty viewing and train surfing.

Price Expected: Rs. 22,500
Date of Purchase: 1st December, 2011.
Place of Origin: Mumbai, India

The phone is in 8.5/10 condition with minor usage marks and some marks from the cover. NO scuffs on screen. NO dents. NEVER repaired, NEVER given any sort of trouble.
Custom ROM has been installed but can install factory ROM (ICS/Gingerbread) on the phone.
(I would recommed FusionRom as the current best ICS Touchwiz ROM for the phone right now though. Don't bother about the stock ROMs.)

Shipping will be via BlueDart and will cost Rs. 350 extra (Cost for shipping is Rs. 700 for all parts of India, and I will be sharing that cost) Any other courier is a compromise/risk.

Invoice available and will be sent with the phone.

Also, some scratchguards and a SEALED Flip Cover case (which came free with my phone), alongwith all SEALED unused accessories (except for charger which has been used and of course will be included) will be included in the original box. Also a black S Line TPU rubber cover (which I use on a daily basis) will be included.

For more queries, PM me.

Cheers!

Photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mv0x7n2rcdwpy4m/UlsYTjDUq6

Could you pm me a picture of the invoice and imei's please?
As you are new, you may not be aware of the sellers reputation

Every word that he has written is always true & he will deliver more then what he has promised & not anything less
You can buy from him with your eyes closed, if the price & description suits your needs.

Wow guys. Thank you so much for the trust.

The phone sold within an hour of posting the advertisement. Thanks a lot for looking. And sorry to those who missed out :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back