Internet Earning - Is it True??

I am earning mostly through Surveys on internet. I am subscriber on mginger too and i have received payments from them. Surveys which i use are

1.Globaltestmarket.com - they send the payment in INR via check ( ihave already received one)

2. TOluna - indiatimes vouchers

3. The Panel station - giftmate vouchers

4. Valued opinions- accentive vouchers

5. Krea panel - payment via check

These all sites are verified and they pay. I have personally received payments and vouchers from all of them.

I earned about 200$ using Spedia, Lottoforever and primelottery. but it was few years ago when I was new to the internet and these things actually worked. At that time Internet charges were really high and I kinda wasted lots of time and money just to keep spedia paid to surf bar running. They kept their promises for sometime and kept sending cheques which I was able to encash but finally one month when I din't receive my 30$ cheque which was marked as sent on their site I realized something was wrong. Their customer care was good till then but right after that month everything sort of died. No email replies no updates no nothing... And that was the end of my PTS/PTC story.

Back