Internet keeps on disconnecting

Using an old computer with windows 10 and a tp link WN725N usb dongle to connect to the wifi. It used to work great. But since the past two weeks the internet just stops working even though the wifi is still connected. And sometimes the wifi also auto disconnects. Tried resintalling the driver that came with the usb cd but it didn't help. This is the windows version Driver version which came with the cd Then noticed that when the internet stops working, the driver version is changed to this sometimes the driver version is changed after sometime but the internet disconnects instantly.
In windows update, receive updates for other microsoft products when you update windows is turned off already.
Uninstalled drivers, restarted. Did not install drivers manually then selected scan for hardware changes and got this in device manager
Is it safe to delete that file in system32?
Went to this website https://www.tp-link.com/in/support/download/tl-wn725n/ , it seems usb with me is v2. Tried installing driver and utilities of v2, all versions, but same result. The internet just stops working after sometime, maybe after a few seconds or minutes and very rarely after an hour or so.
What is the difference between utilites and driver and how to resolve this?
Edit- The roll back button doesn't help. Sometime the roll back button is greyed out, for the installed drivers and for the windows installed one's also.

I had a similar issue with different TP link device ( has antenna).
It used to work on Linux but not on windows and i think this happened after windows update.

I couldn't really fix it, but then it started working after installing windows from scratch when i changed motherboard/cpu etc.

I had a similar issue with different TP link device ( has antenna).
It used to work on Linux but not on windows and i think this happened after windows update.

I couldn't really fix it, but then it started working after installing windows from scratch when i changed motherboard/cpu etc.
Can't replace this pc as it is needed for normal ms office. Plus this worked fine for years, this shit started few weeks ago. Check the last photo, is it okay to delete that file?

Can't replace this pc as it is needed for normal ms office. Plus this worked fine for years, this shit started few weeks ago. Check the last photo, is it okay to delete that file?
Don't know. You could just take a backup and do it. If it doesn't boot, just boot from Live Linux image and restore file or something similar.

Using an old computer with windows 10 and a tp link WN725N usb dongle to connect to the wifi. It used to work great. But since the past two weeks the internet just stops working even though the wifi is still connected. And sometimes the wifi also auto disconnects. Tried resintalling the driver that came with the usb cd but it didn't help. This is the windows version Driver version which came with the cd Then noticed that when the internet stops working, the driver version is changed to this sometimes the driver version is changed after sometime but the internet disconnects instantly.
In windows update, receive updates for other microsoft products when you update windows is turned off already.
Uninstalled drivers, restarted. Did not install drivers manually then selected scan for hardware changes and got this in device manager
Is it safe to delete that file in system32?
Went to this website https://www.tp-link.com/in/support/download/tl-wn725n/ , it seems usb with me is v2. Tried installing driver and utilities of v2, all versions, but same result. The internet just stops working after sometime, maybe after a few seconds or minutes and very rarely after an hour or so.
What is the difference between utilites and driver and how to resolve this?
Edit- The roll back button doesn't help. Sometime the roll back button is greyed out, for the installed drivers and for the windows installed one's also.
you can try doing following:

Go to Device Manager > Network Adapter > uninstall the Wireless network adapter (Check delete driver if option is there) * remember to backup your driver unless you have drivers saved on your PC

Every Router has a reset button , you can reset the router clearing all the saved device MAC address connected , make sure to save the settings like for PPPOE connection etc Username / password first .

Back