PC Peripherals Intresting Mouse/Pad Offer

evilution

Disciple
I thought it would be intresting to inform you all about the Genius Ergo 525 mouse. It is a lasor mouse, which uses the same sensor found in Logitech G5 and Razer Copperhead. Also, Steelpad QCK mouse pad is bundled along with and it cost just RS 2300. Here the my take on my mouse over here.

It is one of the best buys around. :hap2:

The Mouse honestly.. sucks..

Shape is decent.. Finish is cool.. But it skips horribly.. Specially @ 2000DPI.
Frnd got it for Free, used it, and he sold it :p.

Aditya said:
Thats the whole thing im confused about.
I have no clue why it does.
Drivers must suck or sumthing...
What surface was he using? Did he use it on the bundled pad or something else? This thing skips on Icemat and Xtrac Ripper.

The mouse works perfectly fine at all settings. I know, it is a new brand name in the gaming mice, but trust me man, this is one of the best mouse around. I found it to be even more comfortable than G5, as it has space on the right side to rest the last two fingers. And to top that, it sells for 2300 compared to G5 3600 price. It has the same lasor sensor. And you get steelpad qck free along with it.

Well right now me using an MS Laser Mouse 6000 with the same agilent 2000 DPI sensor and the accuracy of this thing blows away the MX510 I was using earlier.

@Techboy Your point is noted in the first post you made... Why are you posting the same thing in the same thread n number of times...

maybe your friend should have tried the mouse with logitech or ms drivers so that it doesnt skip.

anyways it seems good.

& techboy we get your point.

@Chaos

Are you sure the MS Laser 6000 doesnt skips. Because, when I had got for evaluation, it was skipping in fast movement. Also, for info it sports the first generation laser technology, which runs at 1000 dpi. The same laser was present in MX1000.

Absolutely no issues... No skipping no hitching and it was damn cheap :p. Well I was told by the guys at the MS Store that the new revisions have the same 2000 DPI sensor as the other laser mice.

Hey I am using this mice. Brought it when they were selling it without the mat last year.:p For 1575 the. Very good for the price. I had no issues with the mouse:)

I am sure in Bangalore as of now it will be far less than 2300. I brought it direct from transtek(they are distro for genius). The price is always lower than the general mrps mentioned.:)

Back