Introducing me :)

nileshgr

Disciple
Well, I don't have much to say about myself. I'm not the showy type person, yet some info about me-
I'm a student of Computer Engg. Over the period I have got the title of Linux geek, been using Linux since March 2007. Yes that's exactly 4 years as per UTC. :)
I also write applications in PHP (the max). At present working on a CMS (Content Management System) for websites in C++ (will release it under GPL).

I'm not a gadget junkie, but I love to have multi tasking mobile devices. At present I have a Motorola EX 115, which is surely not a multi tasking one, but a decent dual sim phone which I was in search for since a long time :)

I have a web site about tech at itech7.com, though lying stale since a few months, since it runs in a custom VPS, I'm starting shared web hosting services soon.

About two years back I was quite active at Think Digit Tech forum, but eventually, all geeks vanished from there because the degree of n00bity increased pathetically. Now in search of some fresh tech juice I registered myself here after hearing a good word about TE from my friends.

Nice to have you here. The programming section isn't as active as we would like but you can have engaging discussions with the resident Linux geeks. :D

sarang said:
Welcome to TE, Nilesh!

BTW where in Pune? Would love to ping you for the once in a bluemoon Pune meets. :)
Probably somewhere you're note expecting me to be: Bhosari (mods who don't live in Pune, note that this is a locality name and in anyway not related to the bad word in hindi).

Back