Inverter with battery requirement

vinay1g

Disciple
Need suggestions regarding inverter with battery.
My requirement is 6 hours backup time for 5 fans 1 cooler 1 tv ,10 9w bulbs,5 cameras.im looking for solar inverter and battery for future upgradation options to use solar panel. Currently I'm looking around 200ah battery and solar inverter. Please suggest best value and good service products.

If you can provide the exact wattage of the devices (usually on a sticker) it would be much easier to calculate.

5 fans = 400W
Cooler = xW
TV = xW
Bulbs = 90W
NVR =xW

My guess is you will need something like a 1.5KVA inverter. assuming your total load is about 1KW. Which would need 500Ah of battery capacity for 6 hours of runtime.

Fans can consume anywhere between 30w(BLDC) to 75w for regular fans. Air cooler consumes anywhere between 100w(personal cooler to 230w(desert cooler).
But instead of wasting money on a high capacity battery and inverter, I suggest you to first replace electrical devices like fans with bldc fans, bulbs with over 120 lumens/watt.

We have budget constrain of max 25 to 30k. Please suggest any good solar inverter with best max possible battery supporting solar charging. We will manage depending on the output provided by the inverter. At present we won't install solar panel it's for future option.
Also is stabilizer essential we have mcb installed already in home main power board?

Getting a solar inverter itself will gobble up your budget. If you are not going to put solar for the next 3 years don't go for one now.
If you use inefficient appliances buying the biggest battery like 200ah will do the job but the battery needs to be replaced in 3 to 5 years time. But if you replace bulbs and fans with high efficiency ones, you hit three birds with one stone( lower power bills, lesser capacity inverter and battery).

Since you have still not told the watt of each device you run. You may not get a tailored response here.
General info is single battery based inverters are not efficient as dual or quad battery ones. Single battery one peak out at 1000w load. Dual battery peak out at 3000w for solar inverters and less then 2000w for non solar inverters.

Back