Invicta Chronograph Watch - Price drop - On sale till Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritvik

Adept
Selling a brand new, 100% original, Swiss Made, Professional Diver's Watch, Chronograph with screw down crown and buttons. Comes with special edition box, all papers and cards with 4 straps (1 +3). Metal, Leather, Rubber and a Metal+Rubber combo straps all included.

Price of New: About $500 - Amazon Link

Asking Price: Rs. XXXXX shipped

Reason for Sale: It's a friends watch, he thinks its too big for his wrist.

(It's never been worn - only the time was set to make sure its working) - Comes with all its papers and accessories. Warranty is available in America but being quartz there's really nothing can go wrong with it.

I'll be handling the sale from Madras, the owner travels a lot and hence would find it difficult to keep track of the sale and shipping. It's in my possession and will remain so until its sold here or my friend finds a buyer on his own and decides to sell elsewhere.

Details:

Model: Invicta 6683 Subaqua Noma III Collection Mens Watch(with three extra straps. changing tool and hard shell carrying case)

MSRP: $2395.00

Case Material: Brushed and Polished Solid 316L Surgical Grade Silvertone Stainless Steel Case and Screwdown Caseback

Case Dimensions: 50mm (1.97") in Diameter, 17mm (0.67") Thick

Movement: Precise Swiss Made ISA 8172/220 Professional Quartz Chronograph Movement

Crystal: Highly Scratch Resistant High-Impact Flame Fusion Crystal

Crown: Solid Stainless Steel Screwdown Crown with Locking Crown Guard located at the 3:00 Position, Screwdown Function Pushers

Bezel: Satin-Brushed Solid Silvertone Stainless Steel Unidirectional Rotating Diver's Bezel with Raised Polished Arabic Numerals at Five-Second Intervals, Tritnite Filled Triangular Indexes at 20-Minute Intervals

Dial: Jet Black Dial with Silvertone Hands and Hour Markers, Contrasting Silvertone, and Black Chronograph and Day Subdials located at the 2:00-6:00-10:00 Positions

Subdials: Chronograph Subdials measuring 60-Seconds and 30-Minutes, Day-of-Week Subdial

Calendar: Day-of-Week Subdial at 6:00, Wheel Design Cut-Out Date Display with Date Displayed at 4:00

Luminous: Tritnite Coated Luminous Hour, Minute and Subdial Hands, Tritnite Coated Luminous Hour Markers, Tritnite Filled Triangular Bezel Indexes

Bracelet/Strap: Brushed and Polished Solid Silvertone Stainless Steel Bracelet with Textured Stainless Steel Barrel Design Center Links - 28mm (1.10") Wide, 10-1/4" Length

Clasp/Closure: Solid Silvertone Stainless Steel Fold-Over Safety Deployment Clasp embossed with the Invicta Logo and Insignia

Water Resistance: 500 Meters (1650 Feet - 50 ATM)

Mandatory Pictures:

Do feel free to PM me for anything related to the sale.

Re: Brand New - Swiss made - Invicta Divers Chronograph Watch

Thanks ego

All PMs replied to. Guys no trading with computer parts or iphones or anything for that matter. It's not mine and my friend doesn't own a desktop and he's not into phones.

Bump :)

If anyone's got excess Paypal funds and wishes to use them he's open to that as well.

Bump. Slightly negotiable. Once again, PayPal accepted if its easier.

Thats one hell of a watch, if i had the moolah would have picked it up. All the best for your sale!

*******Bump*******

Open to negotiations

These are the times when I bang my head on the wall that why did i spend soo much last month... I would have bought this instead :((

err

MSRP: $2395 ??

= Rs 1,12,565 ???

This seems to be a deal of a lifetime then :p

Spacescreamer said:
err

= Rs 1,12,565 ???

The inflated MSRP prices are only a gimmick to attract buyers with the 90% discount Tag

It was on sale in July 2010 for a short period for as low as 279.99$ on Amazon itself

A very good product Invicta Men's 6683 Subaqua Collection Noma III cost Invicta Men's 6683 Subaqua Collection Noma III Most people preferred to use Invicta Men's 6683 Subaqua Collection Noma III for free shipping within 1-2 days. - warehousediscounts

Bump

Spacescreamer said:
err

= Rs 1,12,565 ???

The MSRP on any watch is always inflated, even with the really big brands you'll probably get about 20% to 30% off, from any jeweler or exclusive showroom.

*******Bump*******

Open to negotiations

*******Bump*******

Open to negotiations

*******Bump*******

Open to negotiations

Re: Invicta Divers Chronograph Watch - HUGE PRICE DROP!!

Bump price dropped from 15,700 to 13,500!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back