Graphic Cards Invoice copy for used gigabyte gaming oc 6800xt

For gigabyte gpu is a photocopy of the original invoice enough to claim warranty or should I ask the seller to provide me with a copy from the store?

Additionally is there anything specific I should look before purchasing gigabyte card? any specific benchmark I should request?

Seller is asking for 29k with 1.5 years of warranty left.

For gigabyte gpu is a photocopy of the original invoice enough to claim warranty or should I ask the seller to provide me with a copy from the store?

Additionally is there anything specific I should look before purchasing gigabyte card? any specific benchmark I should request?

Ensure original invoice means a genuine one not counterfeited..

Usually gigabyte doesn't asks for invoice untill card is under warranty via manufacturing date.....i did used a copy once and an online pic on my phone, but they do sometimes ask for it.....have seen it happen in nehru place service center.
Original bill is always preferred untill seller has some other parts also on it.

Btw if you don't mind from where are you actually buying it from

Back