IP Torrents account compromised and now I have to give 'donation'

Friends have successfully maintained 2 accounts on same tracker during the dial up days.
At max, had to mention it to the staff that their 'relative/friend' will be using their respective accounts on the same ip.

Afaik, YYR was the person who was caught selling invites and doing other shady stuff as well.

the warning may go, however still I require to be seed 99 torrents
You can Zap them using your upload credit and bonus points.. For torrents big in size zap them using bonus points and for small size torrents zap them using upload credit..

I know its gonna be a costly affair (in terms of upload and bonus credit lost) when its done but its still better than donating..

Do one thing - Download Ratio Master set ratio of down of 0.5 to UL of 4.5 download some movies and then just zap them off.

They deserve this torrent cheat and laughable part if they cannot even caught you.

Do one thing - Download Ratio Master set ratio of down of 0.5 to UL of 4.5 download some movies and then just zap them off.

They deserve this torrent cheat and laughable part if they cannot even caught you.
Real nice piece of advice, why don't you try it yourself?
@OP
if you get caught ratio cheating, you may be blanket banned across all trackers where you have a membership using the same email account.

I dont see why you need to cheat with Ratio Master - just do it the old fashioned way. Plus, technically, its not illegal :p

I think @avi should pay the fine/donation and get on with it. Its pirated stuff anyways :p

@avi

Another person @ IPT has been hit with a similar issue

Just happened to mine, Shut down my seed box and now it is showing I am grabbing cr@p i never touched.
I'm a solid user and they are adding cr@p, WTF!

The guy mentioned his exact torrent stats.. everything in unedited form and as predicted, he has been banned.
Since your thread on reddit is going pretty strong and grabbing attention, i dont think there is too much time left for your a/c to be banned either.

Last edited:
How will you seed them, when you do not have them..?
download and seed.[DOUBLEPOST=1403272663][/DOUBLEPOST]
@avi

Another person @ IPT has been hit with a similar issue

The guy mentioned his exact torrent stats.. everything in unedited form and as predicted, he has been banned.
Since your thread on reddit is going pretty strong and grabbing attention, i dont think there is too much time left for your a/c to be banned either.
Yes, my account also banned now.

^ I hope you r not the evil Dad of that lovely dame..?

Edit: Ah forget it.. Of late, I only happen to read Kapoor whenever the name Shraddha is mentioned.

Last edited:
Back