Budget 30-40k iPhone 11 in 2021

Chofre

Disciple
The iPhone 11 will be going on discount in the upcoming Prime Day sale. Is it worth it to buy it in 2021. The two things that are holding me back are the LCD screen and the lack of 5G. Please put in your suggestions and I am even willing to look at comparable Android phones. I will be exchanging my Oneplus 6 and am hoping the effective price would be between 39-40K.

Thanks.

The iPhone 11 will be going on discount in the upcoming Prime Day sale. Is it worth it to buy it in 2021. The two things that are holding me back are the LCD screen and the lack of 5G. Please put in your suggestions and I am even willing to look at comparable Android phones. I will be exchanging my Oneplus 6 and am hoping the effective price would be between 39-40K.

Thanks.
I am using XR and don't find it disappointing at all...

Explain/elaborate please.

I think he meant that disqualifying a phone for a service which doesn't even exist in the country at the moment is not the way to approach the buy.

OP can buy the iPhone 11 without having to worry about 5G for now but from OPs perspective, if he is a user like me and will keep his phone got 5+ years, he should consider the phone having 5G. Just that I am not sure if the iPhone 12 has all bands which potentially may be used in India.

Because on Android side, there are brands selling 5G phones with single band which may or may not even be used in India and people are lapping up like crazy as if 5G Is there everywhere.

Back