Iphone 2g 8gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayanksahni

Adept
My dealer can arrange few (4-5) iphone 2g 8gb version with accessories and updated to 3.0 firmware and jail-breaked.

They are used one but still looks like a new one since dere is no scratch on the body and screen.

Phones are in good condition as i took one from him for my friend.

The price he offered is 13.5k shipped. :clap::clap::clap:

It'll be shipped by dtdc plus so that u guys can get it in 24hrs.

Those interested lemme know. If we can get more orders then we can expect further price drop :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:
There is also one iphone 3g whose wifi is not working, everything else is fine. That is for 16.5k shipped :clap::clap::clap:

Pics for 2g :-

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/8417/0948bn819.jpg

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6997/photo330z.jpg

yes, at this point the offer looks very vague.. please post pics of the phones, since they are used, we don't know how old they are. also are they indian or imported ?

first of all they all are imported, so no indian warranty. But i can get u 3 days testing warranty. I can post the pic of the one which my friend took from him and that too by evening. :)

Offer seems good but since you said they are used, each piece would differ in terms of scratches and usage right? Or are they refurbished? If they are refurbished then count me it :)

this was the pic that i got from my dealer, backside pic will not be possible ATM. Will try my best to get that.

But i can say that scratches will be minor(like none). :)

Sorry For crapping....

I have iphone 3G

Condition : As good as New

Let me know the offer Price (Thru PM) if any one is interested.....

sachinrw said:
Sorry For crapping....

I have iphone 3G

How can u do this ,knowingly :mad:

sachinrw said:
Sorry For crapping....

I have iphone 3G

No problem in crapping but this is not a right way to enter the market. Make separate thread for the same with pics and all that. :bleh::bleh::bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back