Iphone 3g/3gs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I was interested in buying a used iphone 3g or a 3gs for personal use.
Piece should be in 100% working condition.
Seller must be able to show the piece if in mumbai or send pics for inspection.

Any negotiations of price will be done thru PM ONLY!!!

SO FLOOD MY INBOX!!!!!!!

try ebay.com.au. but only if you have a paypal account, which needs a verified credit card. this will atleast give you paypal buyer protection.

iphones in australia are sold factory unlocked, except the ones bought from carriers. even then they can be officially unlocked by the carriers...

you can get 16gb 3gs for between 30k n 35k for new. new 3g are priced lower than that. but most of them are on auctions and not on buy it now option.

google all this and you'll find the info you need...

some charge. some send it for free and some might not have mentioned it, but pm them and some might ship to india, they will tell you for how much. since mostly you would be in an auction, you are in control of the maximum amount you want to spend. so you control the money

payment is in australian dollars (through paypal) which your credit card would convert for you into indian rupees.

also you might lose a few auctions before you win one. when i had bid, there were 3-5 auctions i was watching per day. most of them usually end at different times so you wont miss an auction cuz of another.

most bidding happens in the last 2 minutes. do not bid before that. its pointless. trust me on that.

what im giving is a suggestion. before you do anything go to ebay.com.au and paypal.com and read their policies. ebay has live chat which can be very helpful. you can go and clear your queries there and ask hypothetical questions.

also while going through i found a lot of sellers with less than 200 feedback.. can u provide more details as to how much seller feedback rating was and exact price in australian dollars.

can u provide me a link of 1 seller which u think u would have bid for as an example.. TIA>

i saw all the sellers with more than 50+ feedback and atleast some in the past 3 months.

i was watching all auction where sellers were shipping to india n also those where i pm'd d seller to ask d same.
my max limit in australian dollars was 770. thts arnd 32k INR. so my bid + shipping never crossed tht amount.

here r a few examples

APPLE iPHONE 3G-S / 3GS - 32GB, BRAND NEW, UNLOCKED - eBay, Apple iPhone, Mobile Phones, Phones. (end time 08-Nov-09 21:17:00 AEDST)

BRAND NEW Apple iPhone 3GS Black 32GB Smartphone Sealed - eBay, Apple iPhone, Mobile Phones, Phones. (end time 04-Nov-09 19:42:54 AEDST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back