iphone 3g 8gb (airtel locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killzone123

Disciple
want to sell iphone 3 8gb (airtel locked)

301d181.jpg

291n61w.jpg

bought on 28-7-09

replaced(battery died) for new by airtel on 15-4-10

expected price-rs 13,500 for the deal

have hardly used it after that...mostly as a ipod at times...scratchless and almost like new condition with screenguard on

will give a cover along with it too.

no idea about price..so guys can offer me or suggest me.

and only for "kolkata buyers" ...or anyone who can get it shipped from here (ex -his friend is here)

original bill there

the job sheet when the phone was replaced also there

will give the usb cable along too

interested people can pm me

@rajkri_11 ...see right now i am not looking for shipping because shipping is a headache from kol for phones..dtdc does it but then you got to pay around 1100-1200 for that..they insure it..i did one phone last time to chennai but almost 1200 xtra is bit too much.

@ayaskant12 ..the phone was replaced...for a brand new one...

i have not done deals here...but in the other forum indiavideogamer i got the same username..and i got 204 positive feedbacks there...so you can trust my words :)

and i must have used the phone just 3-4 times for listening music..since i got two more phones this one was just lying around

and yea i got the original box too with me..since when they replaced they just took the phone...just found it :p

killzone123 said:
i have not done deals here...but in the other forum indiavideogamer i got the same username..and i got 204 positive feedbacks there...so you can trust my words :)

and i must have used the phone just 3-4 times for listening music..since i got two more phones this one was just lying around
This guy is not trustworthy at all. ^ I am kidding. I can vouch for him. He is a really nice person and a good seller as well.

chaztin said:
This guy is not trustworthy at all. ^ I am kidding. I can vouch for him. He is a really nice person and a good seller as well.
:bleh:

and yea this

14yamio.jpg

the first item is a flip leather cover i had bought the day i bought this phone...its for 1100 buck...mentioned in the original bill

2nd one is grip cover which i bought from ebay i think for around 400-500 bucks..dont remember exactly...yea no bill for this

3rd is a hcl travel charger which i had bought dont remember how much from intencity.no bill for this also.

will give these along in the deal since they wont be of any use to me

and yea found the original white headphones..the color gone bit off white :p ...but its working fine..so this would be added in the deal too

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

posted the expected price.13,500 for the deal.only for kolkata guys or if someone has a friend here who can take care of shipping.
thanks to crazy eddy for bringing the thread back from the dead....i never knew posting price was mandatory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back