iphone 3g or nokia e72..confused??

You basically need to make a choice between touchscreen & qwerty. That's entirely your decision. People will give you all kinds of advice but in the end its upto you to decide.

As regards iPhone 3G, I guess you can get it repaired from a Apple service centre. Obviously they will charge you for it as its not under warranty.

put it simple - e 72 ? y e 72 and iphone y iphone?

iphone is a master piece as far as touchscreen phones are concerned.

e72 is a compact qwerty king, keypad in e72 is way improved than e71.

clear this up in ur mind first and then we can come to other aspects, if for u touchscreen or qwerty doesnt matter then i would suggest you to get a set with warranty but again it depends how much you give importance to such aspects.

met with ebay seller and looked at the phone (not 60days used but 25 days used @ 26.5k)

but not impressed; it looked much more used not just 25 dyas (though I am no expert)..

I think i will go with E72

is dat even a confusion? :rofl:
ofcourse d iPhone 3g :hap2:
i've been using it for 3 yrs now.......n it still rox! :cool2:
m lookin forward to buy d new 3gs too :tongue:

hail iPhone 3G....

i was also in doubt for the e72 n iphone... iphone is wayy better n a unique thing too...

also, i recommend you to buy a new one from Croma, Alfa or iStore, whatever you have in your city....

i was also fallin for that ebay 22500 25 days used guy but i think d stuff he's offering isn't d right one.... new iphone for 28.5k and JUST 25 days used for 22.5k.... 6000 difference for just 25 days... smthing is realy fishy here..

@ Amol, that guy isnt offering new phones, i've confirmed it twice-thrice....

seriously speaking, what is the need to get a second hand no-warranty iphone 3G that lacks many features when you can get N97 mini for the same price.

finally purchased brand new E72 on this weekend and loving it..

thanks everyone!

sure iphone is iphone!! though i can't imagine myself spending 30k+ on mobile..its just.... not my cup of tea

BTW: this is the my most expensive phone till now.... lol

IMO both are in a different league..

you are comparing a business phone with full qwerty keys with the iPhone which is a touchscreen phone..

it's like comparing a SUV & a Sedan when it comes to cars..

BTW:Congratulations for your E72

above is just the answer to your confusion..

Back