iPhone 3G(S) - Factory unlocked - 16GB white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horoscope

Disciple
Selling my sisters iPhone 3G(S) - Factory unlocked - 16GB White bought from UK 20 days back.

Current FW - 4.0.2

Phone is factory unlocked so even if Apple releases future Firmware updates phone will NOT get locked :clap:

Phone Purchased in UK last month i.e August. it is around 20-22 days old.

Reason for Sale - She wants a iPhone 4 :eek:hyeah:

Condition is excellent, consider it as good as new.

Two Scratch Guards applied - one on the Screen and another transparent Matt Finish guard on the back. (check Pics)

Accessories - Original Headphone & Original Data Cable, original charger, Box and manuals

Price - 25000/- + Shipping

as of now prefer Bangalore buyers since i cant afford to risk to ship a ph worth 25K.

Will ship it outside Blore if i can find a good courier company which accepts Phones.

i also have another 3GS black.. will list that if this deal goes thru.

Pics-

mhafizji said:
ship it with tnt and tell then its a cell ther r the best in the business
hmm ok any idea what would be the charges for Mumbai ?

will talk to them, even Bluedart might accept.

tnt ships for 150 bucks to metros ... good service ... but undervalue the phone to around 12000 and mention its a used phone . check pm

blue dart is very expensive dont even go near them ..

I usually use the same DTDC Plus service. Its priced at a premium but than you get full insurance and quick and safe delivery.

i will try wit DTDC guys... probably need t visit e main branch

i also have another 3GS black.. will list that if this deal goes thru.

it is always a risk shipping phones which are so expensive....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Update

Box and manuals now included in th sale

Phone receive...

And I'm not satisfied with the deal..

1. The phone is definitely not 20-25 days old...as per serial no. it's 6 months old ( and physical appearance also says the same.. )

2. The phone was not bought from UK.. it's from Singapore ...

3. MOST IMPORTANT: We had a clear talk if i don't like the phone he'll refund the money to me... But he has stopped taking or replying to my calls since the day he couriered it to me & gave me wrong info about courier also......

The guy had a clear intention of hiding the facts... other people BEWARE of this buyer....

dude what the hell.... ?

u are one of those very irritating buyers.... it is not that i am free entire 24 hrs to take ur calls...

if ur not satisfied just return the phone back... i gain nothing by hiding facts....

i have enough proof to prove that phone was bought in UK and it is only around 1 month old...

send the ph back to me....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

we clearly had a deal that if ur not satisfied, ill take the ph back...

why do u want to make a hug fuss about this.... ?

other seller or buyers should beware of this person...

khanvis2009 said:
dude iq6886 y r u selling this phone off on another tech forum??? anything wrong with it ?
absolutely NOT.. it is perfectly working...

i have no idea why he is selling it.. he has paid for it and it his his phone.

I don't want the phone ... I didn't like the condition of the phone... Harish said it looks pristine & 20-25 days old.. I took his word for it... n bought it...

Now when i get it .. it is not in that good condition ( condition is not bad at all.... but by any mean it does not look 20-25 days old... it looks 2-3 months old.. ) AND I was very specific about the condition....

Since Harish has started making excuses for taking it back ... have no choice but to sell it elsewhere...

@iq6886 chk pm . Send me the phone I'll take it but I need to confirm if the phone works well cause I don't know y u want to let it go after 2 days of use as in the pics it looks fine to me . Coordinate with horoscope .

@khanvis2009... this guy iq6886 doesnt agree for any request, he wants everything to go his way...

@iq6886.. u will ONLY receive ur amount once Khanvis receives the phone, since u dont trust us, similarly i dont truest u... it is almost been a week since u got the phone.... so even that guy needs to check the phone.

kindly co-operate and finish the deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back