Iphone 3gs 16 Gb Price

rahulyo

Skilled
Hi friends ...

My friend want to buy Iphone 3GS 16Gb White ,But i don't know price and where to buy it ???

Pls tell me price and from whr to buy it ???

If you have paypal account, buy it yourself of ebay through a seller with good feedback.

Recently imported one from one such seller for a relative, came down to 35700 inclusive of everything. Good part was that it came without any additional duty ( got lucky with UPS ).

But at the moment, it will be better to wait for a while. its coming next monday (99% confirmed. Airtel employees themselves gave this information when I inquired last week ) here from airtel. And would be cheaper than this and it will be completely unlocked as per them on request..

So not a bad idea to wait 1 more week and then decide.

Shripad said:
If you have paypal account, buy it yourself of ebay through a seller with good feedback.

Recently imported one from one such seller for a relative, came down to 35700 inclusive of everything. Good part was that it came without any additional duty ( got lucky with UPS ).

But at the moment, it will be better to wait for a while. its coming next monday (99% confirmed. Airtel employees themselves gave this information when I inquired last week ) here from airtel. And would be cheaper than this and it will be completely unlocked as per them on request..

So not a bad idea to wait 1 more week and then decide.

Just wanted to know how much price was quoted in the invoice when it was shipped through UPS. I guess they must have considered $199 and that is why you did not have to pay any additional custom duty. Just my thoughts but would appreciate if you could clarify.

it's not launched yet in india & i suppose it's coming with airtel.

i don't know the price exactly but it'll cost you more than 30k for sure.

the cheapest factory unlocked ones are from Hong Kong ~ 34k

You can get the same factory unlocked ones from Alfa Mumbai for around 37-38k.

Its best to get factory unlocked ones. Other countries that offer factory unlocked iphones are Australia and New Zealand. The government in these countries prohibits the sale of phones tied to an operator.

Back