iPhone 3GS 16GB Factory unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikrg

Disciple
Hi,
I want to sell my factory unlocked iPhone 3GS 16GB. The phone is factory unlocked and is currently running iOS 4.0.1 with the Spirit Jailbreak. It was bought in Singapore in Dec '09.

The phone is extremely well maintained, and only has a minor scratch at the back. The phone comes with original box and all accessories (USB cable, Power adapter, earphone-cum-handsfree).

I am expecting 22k INR. Lowballers please avoid this thread.

PS: I had posted the same ad about a month back, but my ad got deleted due to lack of pics. I was too caught up in the middle, and am posting this again now.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 59
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 69
You are still not following the rules of posting the pics. You need to have your TE name and date shown in the pic.

I would suggest you to revise the price since i have seen many people selling their Iphone 3gs 32gb for 22 and 23k

All the best for your sale

:D

I quoted 22k coz another of my friends who bought the same model along with me, sold his abt 2 weeks back for the same price.

rocky_pratik said:
I would suggest you to revise the price since i have seen many people selling their Iphone 3gs 32gb for 22 and 23k

All the best for your sale

:D
Price also Depends On The Condition Of the mate

it doesnt make sense selling a 1 week old iphone 3gs 16gigs for the current market price 20K Incase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back