Iphone 3GS 32 GB Black 28k shipped 5 MNTS OLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra.hul

Disciple
Iphone 3GS 32 GB Black 28k shipped 5 MNTS OLD 3.1.3 Version Unlocked

Hi Guys selling my iphone 3gs 32 gb for 28k shipped its with screen guard applied back is clean and no scratches on back its with
1. Charger
2. Cable
3.iPhone 3GS 32GB Black
4.Original Earphone
5 No box as its from us.
Price 28k shipped
No negotiation and query only thru pm.
My itrust profile
rahul2003
will ship the phone after 4~5 days as i m out of town
Pics here
ImageShack Album - 4 images
Its having 3.1.3 version and is unlocked mean u can use any gsm card

Mate, you have PMed me your home address instead of your bank details :tongue:

And your inbox is full so couldn't reply to your PM.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I have added you as payee and made an NEFT for 100 bucks cos I wasn't sure if I got the IIFSC code of your bank correct. Please confirm the 100 bucks and let me know when you are back in town so I can transfer the entire amount.

Rahul,

Have transferred the money on Saturday as told via PM. Money should get debited from my account on Monday and credited to you by Tuesday. If possible, please ship by Tuesday. Thanks.

astrono_me said:
Rahul,

Have transferred the money on Saturday as told via PM. Money should get debited from my account on Monday and credited to you by Tuesday. If possible, please ship by Tuesday. Thanks.

AFAIK the money is debited from the sender's account as soon as the Transfer instruction is given.

How come you transfer the money on Saturday & it gets debited only on Monday ?

Any new facility being offered by the Banks for delayed debit of accounts for transfers ?

^^ in bank holidays the neft transfer also gets halted

and in my bank neft timings are 6am to 6pm

dont blame someone out of ignorance bro

ayaskant12 said:
^^ in bank holidays the neft transfer also gets halted

and in my bank neft timings are 6am to 6pm

dont blame someone out of ignorance bro

I am sorry, If you feel I have blamed you. My intention was just to keep abreast of developments as i am in the financial market.

In my bank- HDFC & ICICI Bank, I am debited the amount immediately even if i do it at midnight also.

However, the message to RBI will be sent by the bank only when they open next for business

Many PSU Banks do not allow transfer requests when the bank is not open & ask you to do it only when the Bank is open.

I was not aware of this facility where the Bank accepts the transfer request & yet does not debit the party account immediately.

Which Bank are you using?

bro my account gets debited but the receiver may get amount on next day!!

once i was getting money from a guy thru icici and i got money after 2 days and the bank guy told me it was due to a holiday!!

sorry if am wrong

It can never be debited immediately if it is mignight. It might go out of your account, but gets queued up for the start of next business day. Few banks have the facility, Few banks say that they cannot accept it as it is beyond cut off time. If it is a Intra bank transfer, then it happens immediately

shravank30 said:
I am sorry, If you feel I have blamed you. My intention was just to keep abreast of developments as i am in the financial market.

In my bank- HDFC & ICICI Bank, I am debited the amount immediately even if i do it at midnight also.

However, the message to RBI will be sent by the bank only when they open next for business

Many PSU Banks do not allow transfer requests when the bank is not open & ask you to do it only when the Bank is open.

I was not aware of this facility where the Bank accepts the transfer request & yet does not debit the party account immediately.

Which Bank are you using?

Khimera said:
It can never be debited immediately if it is mignight. It might go out of your account, but gets queued up for the start of next business day. Few banks have the facility, Few banks say that they cannot accept it as it is beyond cut off time. If it is a Intra bank transfer, then it happens immediately

What is the difference between go out of your account & debit?

I think what you meant was credit, ( in the account of the beneficiary).

Rahul, now that you have confirmed the money (yesterday), were you able to ship it? Cos if it gets delivered on a Saturday, I won't be in office to pick it up. That is why I requested you to ship ASAP. Thanks. :)

Whats TNT ? For shipping mobile phones what company should i trust ? Which is cheap n good. Iam gonna post a thread here soon with a 3GS 16GB soon. So would like to know abt shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back