iPhone 3GS 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoGi-Sama

Skilled
I'm looking for iPhone 3GS, preferably 8GB at good cost. Mumbai seller preferred, as I would like to check the condition of the phone myself and can pay in cash on the spot. If the phone is factory unlocked all the better.

So hit me with offers or guide me to some offers if possible.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi IGO

I was planning to sell mine Iphone 3GS-8GB for 20k

Peice is in mint condition with any software or hardware issues

If interested let me know.

^ Sorry man... the price is too high. I'm getting iPhone 3GS 16gb for 24.5k, new piece. I'm looking something below 16-17k for used 8GB. I think it's a fair price to look for 8GB piece considering the price of new 16gb piece.

@rockey_pratik in mumbai mint condition 3gs 16 gb gets sold around 18k (heera panna) so reconsider ur price and pm me i m also interested

and in another thread you have posted" My friend took 3GS- 16gb new for 24k"

Would you prefer anyone to buy from Heera Peena?

Atleast i wont.

My peice is in mint condition without any scratches since i applied the Capdase cover from day one.

I am interested in selling only if i get 19.5 or 20k

BTW thanks for your interest

:D

correct me if i am wrong but in mumbai atleast 70% iphones sold are came through heera panna only

and in 18 k u get condition ads good as new

anyways atb for your sale

This threads not meant for you guys and your discussions , assumptions of sources etc. Please take that elsewhere. Buyer is looking for an X product .If you have something to offer , you quote him .If he is interested he buys ,if not no harm done. Why all the OT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back