iPhone 3gs India Launch Date

I doubt if the 3GS would be launched this year(or infact in India)..and by the time it does get launched(assuming our operators do take the risk), I'm sure the next generation of iPhone would be launched in US..so in short, our operators should get ready to launch next-gen iPhone as n when it releases.

kaps2010 said:
What to say the competition is too intense after a long time.
Palm Pre,Pixi,iPhone 3GS,Android anyone phone and Blackberry Curve.
I want to buy them all.:hap2:
Give each one to my family member and take from them when I need to go out.
But that is just a dream.:clap:
The rest of the mobiles are not that great.
N900 is ok but not that great,the OS is ok but the hardware sucks resistive screen WTF do we still need the stylus.:bleh:
And less said about the Symbain the better and Windows Sucks big time.:eek:hyeah:

<OT> Frankly, how many of these phones have you handled? </OT>

Apple will probably release the 3GS in India when they are ready to release or have released a better version elsewhere. For obvious reasons, India doesn't exactly rank very high in Apples list of places to be.

prediff said:
<OT> Frankly, how many of these phones have you handled? </OT>

Apple will probably release the 3GS in India when they are ready to release or have released a better version elsewhere. For obvious reasons, India doesn't exactly rank very high in Apples list of places to be.

I have not handled any of these phones except for iPhone but the GUI that I have seen on youtube is so good that I will happily take any of them.

But right now I was planning to buy iPhone 3gs.

So any idea is Heera Panna good shop to buy an iPhone.:clap:

I dont want to buy a phone which get some problem and nobody here has a idea how to fix it.:bleh:

kaps2010 said:
I have not handled any of these phones except for iPhone but the GUI that I have seen on youtube is so good that I will happily take any of them.
Ahhh.. well now i realize why you are going for the iphone.

kaps2010 said:
But right now I was planning to buy iPhone 3gs.
So any idea is Heera Panna good shop to buy an iPhone.:clap:
I dont want to buy a phone which get some problem and nobody here has a idea how to fix it.:bleh:

Heera Panna is probably the *only* place to get one right now.
But ofcourse you cant solve the last problem unless you buy an iphone from Apple themself.

spawnfreak said:
As per iStore guys... 3GS would be launched in Feb 2010 around 38k for 16 Gig...

Yeah thanks a lot for that info.

I would try to buy it from here as buying the phone from UK would have cost me 35k.:bleh:

Instead of that buying from India with warranty will be great.:clap:

Back