iPhone 4 - 16 GB Gevey. Price 20K

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdbbond

Adept
Product - iPhone 4

Capacity - 16GB

Condition : Used (9.5/10)

With Box N All accesories new. Never Used.

Dont have any purchase invoice. But have brought it from US.

Reason for Sale : Upgraded to iPhone 4S. n this is currently lying like an iTouch.

Factory locked.

iOS 5.0.1

Accidently updated to 5.0.1 without preserving baseband.

Hence current status locked to 4.11.08 baseband.

Price - 20K.

Pics here - ImageShack Album - 5 images

The first post is quite confusing.You say it is lying around as an iPod touch and then you also say that it is Gevey unlocked.Please clear the air on this.

Really sorry for confusion here. I meant to say it was previously unlocked on 4.10.01 with gevey. But nw since the upgrade its locked.
i have the gevey sim and willing to give with the phone in case it downgrades to 4.10.01
Hope this clears up. :)

@rdbbond

was is jailbroken..? do you have any idea about its blobs being saved using tiny umbrella or cydia.. ?

Yes the blobs are saved for 4.3.5
Obiviously that doesnt help me downgrading the baseband coz apple doesnt sign 4.3.5 anymore.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys first read the For Sale Post carefully.

I here by mention That ,its a locked iPhone 4.

So those who interested in it are willing to wait till unlock comes out or u find a way.

Currently AFAIK there is no way to unlock this.

Please Read before u PM me regarding issues coz im getting lots of PM regarding its status.

DTDC courier people here said to me that they cannot ship mobiles.

I told them ship it at our risk , they deny accepting the package.

They told approach other courier service.

try overnight express , they are fast and have a separate division for mobile's .

PS - don't forget to ship it insured

Yes the blobs are saved for 4.3.5

Obiviously that doesnt help me downgrading the baseband coz apple doesnt sign 4.3.5 anymore.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys first read the For Sale Post carefully.

I here by mention That ,its a locked iPhone 4.

So those who interested in it are willing to wait till unlock comes out or u find a way.

Currently AFAIK there is no way to unlock this.

Please Read before u PM me regarding issues coz im getting lots of PM regarding its status.

Hi have u tried contacting some1 from US to unlock your AT&T phone? as AT&T now unlocking iphones.....just for the headsup...
sorry forgot that u already sold ur phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back