iPhone 4 16GB Factory Unlocked (Brand New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styx

Skilled
Up for sale is a BRAND NEW factory unlocked iPhone 4 16GB. I got it recently as a replacement for my launch day iPhone 4.

Condition: NEW phone, 10/10. iPhone replacements from Apple are brand new/refurbished. In this case, its a BRAND NEW unit with factory protective film covering it. The "Genius" at the Apple store removed the front film so as to check the screen/home button but the back film is still intact exactly like you see on a new retail iPhone. NO scratches, blemishes etc. whatsoever.

The phone has been kept in its box since i day i received it and hasn’t even been registered & activated with iTunes yet.

Accessories: The retail box and accessories are the same that came with my original iPhone 4. All included accessories are in excellent condition. Earphones are as good as new.

Warranty: UK warranty valid upto 23rd June 2011.

Withdrawn from Sale

Shipping: Buyer pays for shipping at actuals. Delhi/NCR buyers preferred.

Reason for Sale: Looking for a change until iPhone 5 is out.

Mandatory Pictures:

DSCF7785m.jpg

DSCF7790m.jpg

DSCF7801m.jpg

DSCF7805m.jpg

DSCF7854.JPG

DSCF7861h.jpg

DSCF7864h.jpg

Please use the PM route for any suggestions/clarifications.

@ falcon : PM already replied. Please check your inbox.

@buBleZ: As mentioned clearly in the original post, phone is a brand new piece. I got in the first week of march. Only powered on once to make sure everything is alright. Never connected to iTunes.

@girish925 - stop loballing others threads

@Styx - were you able to convince any courier company with the shipping? Everyone has been having issues shipping electronic goods around the metro cities.

Styx said:
@buBleZ: As mentioned clearly in the original post, phone is a brand new piece. I got in the first week of march. Only powered on once to make sure everything is alright. Never connected to iTunes.

Then why did you have to replace a faulty one? I am trying to understand when did you originally buy the faulty phone and so how much warranty is left in the new one?

I understand your accessories have usage signs.

buBleZ said:
Then why did you have to replace a faulty one? I am trying to understand when did you originally buy the faulty phone and so how much warranty is left in the new one?

I understand your accessories have usage signs.
Well, it was replaced for my launch day iPhone 4. Warranty is upto June 23'rd 2011.

Accessories are actually as good as new. Bundled earphones have only been used for a few minutes.

@SoMxNemesis: I've always used Blue Dart for shipping electronic goods in the past and never had any issues. I'll still call them up and check.

Styx said:
Well, it was replaced for my launch day iPhone 4. Warranty is upto June 23'rd 2011.

Accessories are actually as good as new. Bundled earphones have only been used for a few minutes.

Did you update your first post about accessories condition after I mentioned accessories has usage signs? Coz I remember you mentioning the same before editing in your post.

I was genuinely interested but sorry no more. As Girish pointed out a new iphone 4 with 1 year warranty is available for 35500. So an used one (atleast the accessories) with ~3months warranty at just 10Rs discount is a bad deal for me.

I request you to specify the warranty and accessories condition clearly in the first post for potential buyers.

Well, sorry about that. I did mention about usage signs originally but upon reading your post i quickly came to realization that its not a very accurate description. (The OCD in me is to be blamed, i guess)

Regarding warranty, well, its not a local warranty. So it doesn't matter that much to everyone who buys the phone.

Edit: The 35,500 deal you mentioned is without box, btw.

Quoting a moderator's post in the same thread:

Crazy_Eddy said:
Just a note. This is not an Individual sale thread. Its a GO thread, i.e. you will have to wait till the end of April (timeframe as provided by Rampage) for him to place the order. Of course since GOs are only for 1 product, the GO will obviously be for either 1 of the products listed (product with the highest interest).
So there you go, its a GO deal, hence the low price. And April end wait might not be an option for every potential buyer.

^^ But your warranty is only for 3 months with used accessories, where as a brand new one has one year @ the same price so even potential buyers may wait.

buBleZ said:
^^ But your warranty is only for 3 months with used accessories, where as a brand new one has one year @ the same price so even potential buyers may wait.
Dude stop crapping the thread if you are not buying it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back