FS: Mobile iPhone 4 32Gb, mint condition, Factory Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
I have on sale an iPhone 4 32Gb Factory Unlocked in perfect condition. There are absolutely no scratches, dents or any sign of physical wear at all. It is running iOS 6.0.1 at the moment.
I would prefer to do the transaction in person, and since I will be traveling in the time to come, I can do the transaction in the following cities in the next month or so
New Delhi (preferred), Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Jamshedpur

Product Name : iPhone 4 32Gb
Expected Price: Rs. 20500/- Price drop Rs 19500/-
Remaining Warranty period: None
Product Condition: Good as New
Accessories Included: Data cable, charger, earphones (All new, unused).
Reason for sale: Snatched 2 this Black Friday in a good deal, 1 is gift another goes.
Preferred Courier: None
Shipping Charges: None

Here are additional high resolution pictures
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/agt95fviohzdxk1/C6R7ZtZL7S

Attachments

• IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0606.jpg
    IMG_0606.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 138
For everyone who has shown interest in buying it, I would prefer to do the transaction in person. I will be traveling for the next 30 Hours and will be there on Tueday in New Delhi to do the deal. Thanks for showing interest.

SOLD

I have another iPhone 4 16Gb in similar, like new condition which comes with box and everything (will do FS with pictures when I have time) if anyone is interested. Will sell it for 19k if anyone is interested.

The 32G phone was handed over in person today after receipt of the rest of the money. The 16G is also sold, none remains. thanks for showing interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back