iPhone 4 32GB, only one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamPagE

Adept
A guy is selling a brand new iPhone 4, unlocked and jailbroken on 4.1, jailbreak released today only, which prooves it is brand new, as it came with 4.0.2 out of the box.

SOLD

You wont get such a chance again. IMO best deal around.

All accessories included + At & t sim card.

EDIT : The phone has two, v faint, approx 2 cm long, hardly noticeable, lines on the back, corner. Thus the seller has agreed to reduce the price this low. Otherwise the whole phone is as good as new, shining black. Even the seller didnt notice, as the phone was covered with a protective film at the back. He had to remove it, to see.

No unlock/jailbreak for 4.0.2. I just upgraded my iphone 4.0.2 to 4.1, without upgrading the baseband. The jailbreak for 4.1 is out, known as limera1n, but dont expect an unlock before 4 months for the new bb 2.29. But in this phone's case it was 1.59, which is easily unlockable.

RamPagE said:
No unlock/jailbreak for 4.0.2. I just upgraded my iphone 4.0.2 to 4.1, without upgrading the baseband. The jailbreak for 4.1 is out, known as limera1n, but dont expect an unlock before 4 months
if the baseband is 1.59 u can still unlock the iphone no matter if it is 4.0.2 or 4.1 , unlocked 5 sets today all were on 4.0.2 otb with 1.59 baseband

a1cellsolution said:
if the baseband is 1.59 u can still unlock the iphone no matter if it is 4.0.2 or 4.1 , unlocked 5 sets today all were on 4.0.2 otb with 1.59 baseband
I know dude, but there is no jailbreak out for 4.0.2 AFAIK. Also, no jailbreak=no cydia=no ultrasn0w=no unlock. Unless you have some custom firmware.

EDIT : THIS PHONE IS COMPLETELY UNLOCKED AND JAILBROKEN ON 4.1, AS SOME PEOPLE WERE HAVING DOUBTS

RamPagE said:
I know dude, but there is no jailbreak out for 4.0.2 AFAIK. Also, no jailbreak=no cydia=no ultrasn0w=no unlock. Unless you have some custom firmware.

EDIT : THIS PHONE IS COMPLETELY UNLOCKED AND JAILBROKEN ON 4.1, AS SOME PEOPLE WERE HAVING DOUBTS
limera1n can jailbreak all ios devices, even 4.0.2, tested on my iphone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back