iPhone 4 buying advice urgent !

vijayshimla said:
Got her a iPhone4 white with Bill and Apple India warranty from jj mehta Mumbai thru eBay- 6 emi- 34.5k totally satisfactory deal !

2 Days earlier had purchased a iPhone black factory un locked UK import, for 32.5k with dealer warranty thru eBay from a Delhi dealer.- but this turned to be a iphone4, but with Chinese duplicate charger, cable and ear phones. Members, beware of Delhi dealers selling iPhone 4 without Apple warranty, these all are with high class fake accessories.

Lesson learnt -never buy a iPhone 4 without Apple India warranty.

lmFao... in delhi, i've got a quote for iPhone 4 16gig with apple india warranty and bill for 32.5k...!!

heck! dood! Here in Punjab, without warranty, imported, sealed box costs 28k.... :eek:hyeah:

Same here Bro. Got an Iphone 4 dealer warranty from a seller in Chennai on ebay for 31.5. Box was resealed and home button was malfunctioning from day one. Luckily, was able to get rid off it thru ebay guarantee..

Apple iphone with turbo 1gigs black is available for 20K and factory unlocked for 25K at gafar market delhi.. My cellphone dealer is going to get me Brandnew iphone factory unlocked for 23K this week. Cant wait to get my hands on the device. All these phones are a lil used but condition BRAND NEW and no harm in buying as long as you have option of returning the thing if you dont like as with my dealer.

Anyway Brandnew unlocked iphone 4 available for 31.5K at Vaishno

Back