Iphone 4 Factory Unlocked or Gevey Turbo Unlocked?

Dear Friends,
Am planning onto buying a new or used Iphone 4 for myself I am getting almost brand new iphone with Gevey unlocked for 20K and factory unlocked for 23-25K. I dont really want to shell out lot of money as i am saving it for a new SLR as well. Someone told me internet doesnt work on GEVEY (3g) is it correct? What are the drawbacks of buying a gevey unlocked iphone? please list it'll be lot of help. Please no suggestions consisting of any android phones. Iphone is final just which one to buy.
Thanks in advance.

I'd suggest you go with the factory unlocked one. Gevey sim unlocks are known to cause network reception problems. Plus there can always be a risk that the Gevey sim exploit may be fixed in the an upcoming iOS update. I have a software unlocked iPhone and i am always under the fear of accidentally updating the phone's firmware and thus loosing the unlock. Factory unlocked phone is lot easier to own without any concerns.

Btw, can you tell me where can i get that almost brand new factory unlocked iPhone 4 for the price you mentioned (23-25k)? Thanks.

Factory unlocked because you can upgrade to the next iOS update without waiting for an unlock to be released and also peace of mind is there from accidental software updates. Also, try to buy thru Apple India because you'll get warranty with that

Back