iPhone 4 unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm travelling to HongKong this month. I have heard that iPhone 4 are sold factory unlocked there. I was wondering if I can buy more than one and what is the price I could expect if I decide to sell it on TE.

Also, what does it retail for in HongKong?

I hope this comes under IC :)

Getting one from the Apple retail outlet is next to impossible with the demand having shot up. Other retailers sell it for a premium so you may expect anywhere from 35~40k. Don't take my word for it though - it was based on the hearsay! :)

PS: Have a nice trip!

There is a huge waiting period in HK for a very long time, I already tried that route and couldn't find even a single peice..

You can buy but the only problem is that its Sold out in HK. Most of the Phones that come are sold in Black at outrageous prices comparable to what you can get in India.

^Get some audio/video hardware instead. Such as amps, AVRs, DACs, cans etc. You can as well squeeze a 32incher with the cabin baggage - retails for almost 35-40% cheap in HK. :p

apextwin146 said:
You can buy but the only problem is that its Sold out in HK.
Quite a contradiction there don't you think? :bleh:

Yes I plan to buy a big 42 incher. For keeping ;)

Can I get another one too? What is the limit on checked-in stuff?

BTW, I have no idea about that audio/video stuff. Only word I know is "cans" and I'm sure that's not what you meant :p

For those who are interested, i have a factory unlocked brand new 16gb iphone 4 for sale in mumbai...can provide PDF invoice from apple with serial no & help with warranty claims if reqd. Looking at 37k for it.

Will make a FS thread tomorrow when im back home... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back