FS: Mobile iPhone 4S 16gb Black Mint & Jailbroken on 6.1.2 in Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Product Name: Apple iPhone 4S 16 GB, Factory Unlocked - Apple India purchase. Expected Price: Rs 20000
  • Shipping charges: NIL as local face to face deal only
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_4s-4212.php
  • Description if any: This is an Apple India purchase, however the warranty expired sometime in Jan this year. The actual set however is newer by 3-4 months as its a replacement from Apple India because of a signal issue. This one has lived in good cases from day one duly protected with back and front screen guards. You just have to remove the protectors and voila you have a mint 9.8/10 phone!
  • Reason for Sale: Want to experiment with Android for a while
  • Product condition: 9.8 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: January 2012
  • Remaining Warranty period: None
  • Warranty available in: Nowhere.
  • Invoice Available: No invoice, but you can check with Apple India call center to confirm that its bought here.
  • Enter these basic information about yourself
  • Shipping from: New Delhi
  • Shipping to: Local buyer in Delhi only.
  • Preferred courier: None. Hand to hand deal.
  • Payment options: Cash only.

• Additional Points-

1. This is a rare set as its Jailbroken on 6.1.2. If you dont want this simply upgrade to iOS 7.

2. Battery life is great as I did not use it as the only phone. Still one work day use. Also home button not used as I was relying totally on a Cydia tweak called Zephyr which is one of the reasons I held on to this set for so long.

3.. The advantage of owning an Apple India set which can be replaced by a new one for payment.

4.. The earphones are not included. However I will include this case which can be washed to look new- Incipio iPhone 4/4S NGP Semi-Rigid Soft Shell Case - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Matte Translucent Mercury Gray
    http://www.amazon.com/Incipio-iPhone-Semi-Rigid-Soft-Shell/dp/B0042UGZHQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

5. The item will be available for local sale in Delhi only till 7th afternoon after which I will open it to shipping by DTDC PLUS.
    photo (2).JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    View attachment 29750

6. The buyer will have to arrange for inspection, pickup and purchase in and around Lajpat Nagar area.

Last edited:
The phone is not on hold anymore as the gentleman backed out. I am now open to shipping and reasonable offers through the PM route. Please remember a jailbroken device is hard to find these days, and I would want to sell it to someone who would covet this aspect and enjoy it till the Dev team gives us a hack for iOS 7.

Bro if you don't want it, that's fine, but it's not ok to make an irrelevant and unsubstantiated comment on price on a fellow member's sale thread.

In fact if you were getting a new 4S for 20k few days back, why did you even express interest in my 'grossly overpriced' phone?

@saurabhtrivedi
Sorry for delay. Will prefer 32/64 GB. In fact gave up a deal on new 4S at 20-21 few days back as needs a 32/64. :)

My bad, sorry. Edited. All the best for your sale. :)
Bro if you don't want it, that's fine, but it's not ok to make an irrelevant and unsubstantiated comment on price on a fellow member's sale thread.

In fact if you were getting a new 4S for 20k few days back, why did you even express interest in my 'grossly overpriced' phone?

Bump. Some people are confused about the advantages of iOS jailbreak. Simply put, it's like rooting your Android device to gain access to file system and load some phenomenal Cydia apps that help transform this phone into a powerful device with freedom to customize. For eg, I can automatically command this phone to switch off data and background apps when in sleep mode after a set time thus saving battery life. It's so good that the battery remains at 100% even after 5-6 hours of sleep time. Besides this there are tweaks like infinidock and zephyr that make the user experience really great.
Then of course there is the 4S camera which remains competitive with most expensive Android devices besides of course the legendary iPod music capabilities and the Apple App Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back