FS: Mobile iPhone 4S 16GB Super Mint - Sale in Delhi Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Product Name: Apple iPhone 4S 16 GB, Factory Unlocked
  • Expected Price: Rs 22500/- or 22.5k
  • Shipping charges: NIL as local face to face deal only
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_4s-4212.php
  • Description if any: This is an Apple India purchase, however the warranty expired sometime in Jan this year. The actual set however is newer by 3-4 months as its a replacement from Apple India because of a signal issue. This one has lived in a Speck CandyShell View case from day one duly protected with back and front screen guards. You just have to remove the protectors and voila you have a mint 9.9/10 phone!
  • Reason for Sale: Want to experiment with Android for a while
  • Product condition: 9.9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: January 2012
  • Remaining Warranty period: None
  • Warranty available in: Nowhere.
  • Invoice Available: No invoice, but you can check with Apple India call center to confirm that its bought here.
  • Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: New Delhi
    • Shipping to: Local buyer in Delhi only.
    • Preferred courier: None. Hand to hand deal.
    • Payment options: Cash only.

Additional Points-

1. I have the box with matching IMEI, original charger and cable. Earphones are lost.

2. The handset is on firmware 6.1.3

3. The item will be available for sale only between 28-31 July 2013, after which I will sell it to a colleague for slightly less than the quoted price. So make up your mind quick.

4. The buyer will have to arrange for inspection, pickup and purchase in Lajpat Nagar area preferably on 28th (Sunday) afternoon. On the remaining days it can be picked up from the above mentioned place or CP area.

5. The Speck case is worn out, so dont expect that it will be of any use. You will also need the front screen protector to replace the old one for a fresh look.

IMG_20130725_155428.jpg
IMG_20130725_155448.jpg

If that colleague is a good person, why not sell it to him for lower than what is quoted here. Why? Coz he desrves it maybe? :)

Bump. Since I am traveling till 11th and found reliable DTDC PLUS service, the sale is open till 10th and I am open to shipping too. Price dropped to 21.5k shipping and accessories mentioned above included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back