Rs 41,500
Manufacturer page URL: Apple iPhone 4S
Description: Seriously?
Reason for Sale: Extras, lying around!
happy55.gif

Product condition: 10 of 10
Purchase Date: May 2012
Remaining Warranty: May 2013
Warranty available in: International Warranty!
Invoice Available: Nope.
Box with all accessories. Brand New Phone!
happy55.gif

The iPhone is scratchless, brand new in box. The iPhone is factory unlocked!
happy55.gif
. And if you're a nomad and happen to be anywhere near Nehru Place, you can always check out the device first hand!
123.gif

Shipping : Local Pick-up Preferred. New Delhi/NCR/Noida
Contact me via PM for slightly reduced prices(maybe) and for my contact number.

Thanks and have an applecious day
tongu23e.gif
Check screenshot for Warranty Status! If you need the Factory Unlocked screenshot from iTunes, I can upload that as well!

International warranty? Just curious but how did you confirm this fact? iPhones do not have international warranty AFAIK.

Gannu iPhones do have international warranty provided its sold factory unlocked directly via Apple store in the country you want to claim warranty.

Example : I got my iPhone from HK where it is sold FU and directly by Apple. I was able to claim warranty in NZ where its again sold FU via Apple store.

Apple store = Either online store or the physical store run by Apple directly and not 3rd party stores like in India.

International warranty said by OP is not applicable in India.

Gannu iPhones do have international warranty provided its sold factory unlocked directly via Apple store in the country you want to claim warranty.

Example : I got my iPhone from HK where it is sold FU and directly by Apple. I was able to claim warranty in NZ where its again sold FU via Apple store.

Apple store = Either online store or the physical store run by Apple directly and not 3rd party stores like in India.

Thanks for the clarification Kranthi. I was under the impression that iPhones do not have international warranty at all but this info is helpful!

are you sure of this?
:)

are you sure of this?
:)

100 percent; , else how did i end up with a replacement for my iPhone4 which was purchased in HK ? . I dont think Steve Jobs replaced it for me.

I was even on the verge of replacing a SG purchased i4 in NZ .

Again its not applicable in INDIA.

Yeah iphones sold Unlocked directly by apple have "international warranty" , mentioned in quotes as it is not in all country's only those where apple directly sells these as FU. they donot do this in India sadly so nothing in India but u'll get it in other country's as FU

sidx19, please ping me or Gannu after updating pictures with your user ID on them. The current ones do not match with your user ID here. Thread will be closed till then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back