Iphone 4S @ INR 27500

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Haha, user says 'Used' for a phone made available barely less than a week ago. Don't waste your time on that listing. For the record, eBay fees come to 6%, so remove 6% from 27500 and see how much the seller will make. Hard to get an iPhone 4S at that price at this time.

^ Sold to another user with ZERO feedback. Awesome isn't it?

All said, if someone wants to be adventurous, this is the right listing :D

For sure a fake. No way u can get it at that price. Go to Apple SG or HK and see the price of FU unlocked phone and convert to INR. One more thing how can the phone be used when it got released just 2 days back.

Open the box, use it , keep it back = USED :eek:hyeah:

okay, jokes aside, how he going to make money out of it ? ebay has some buyer protection right

Ebay does offer paisa pay through which your money is returned if the product is not what was promised. Has anyone used it ?

I hope mods will look into practises of naming threads in misleading fashion.

Offlate every tom dick and harry been putting titles in such a generic and casual manner that it is going easily over the point of ridiculousness.

For anybody, the first impression for this thread owing to its title would be that Indian pricing for 4s, has been touted if not officially declared, is 27500/-

Using something like: Iphone 4S @ INR 27500 [Ebay Listing] wouldnt have been too difficult.

@matrix - Guy got iPad 1 instead of iPad 2. Issue going on ebay FB page. Still they haven't refunded his money.

I have been a seller on ebay as well as buyer... as a buyer if you raise claims of product not received as described , or the product not received within the stipulated date, till your claim is not settled , ebay will not xfer the amount to the seller( paisapay only )

So its a safe adventure trip......moreover ask the seller as many questions as you can , and also ask contact details etc.

swastikrj said:
Why not delete this thread now as it is proved to be of no worth ?

Dont think so. If we come to know of such fraudlent sellers, its good. but its in wrong section.

@Mods, think this ought ta be merged with the ebay feedback thread(if we have one!) or in general talk.

^^^ hmm you are right

I think just as we have fradulent members thread on TE, similar thread should be made for EBAY also and the main post should be updated with the list - what say ?

Should i create one or its already there ?

How all of you draw conclusion that he is fraud? how you think that power s seller become power seller? from the beginning? they also had single positive.so?

^^ Its called common sense. When you see some thing being sold for half the price that it would usually sells for (iPhone 4 sold at anywhere from 55k to 70k and that was still not immediately after release and it still sells for a higher price than this iPhone 4s). it should trigger your warning bells immediately. The fact that he is selling a so called used iPhone 4S two days after release in US (what about the time you require to get it shipped to India?) raises even more doubts.

Its not about how many positive reps he has, but about the nature and doubtfulness of this sale coupled with his current reputation. Personally I would steer clear of such a sale even if the seller has 500 reps.

A powerseller would also have started with 0 reps, but he would not have become a powerseller by offering shady looking deals.

matrix0683 said:
I guess, i didnt express myself well. What I wanted to ask was, if anyone has raised a concern on ebay, and got a refund.

I got the refund few months ago when i didn't received package containing Cowon J3. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back